PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
This has been posted before, but it's good to know if you didn't.
If there's a long thread with lots of posts, and you don't want to click it, then have to scroll all the way down to see the last ones, click on the time of the last post on the right.
For example, if the last post was 1 minute ago, click the words 1 minute to the right of the name of the thread. You'll go directly to the end so you don't have to scroll down. Just FYI.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
That's it; I'm gone. You suck Eric.
(We sure are getting some mileage out of that thread, ain't we LOL?)

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Now that tip'll be a time saver for me.

Thank you very much. Can I send you a couple of pounds of Mixture 79?

(JK, I am not familiar with 79 - I only see that it seems to make most members act like a vampire who's seen a silver cross.)

:lol:

trailspike48

Jan 15, 2013
Good tip for the What Are You Smoking topic, but I normally enjoy reading the posts. Thanks :clap:

boudreaux

Apr 7, 2013
Funny, seemed to work when I first tried it, but now just brings me to the top of the last page. Browser-related? Currently not working in Chrome 3.x

boudreaux

Apr 7, 2013
Verified. Works correctly in Firefox 22.x and IE 10, but not in Google Chrome 3.x. No big deal, except that the login is apparently linked in some way to a particular browser, because although I was logged in under Chrome, each other browser I opened required me to login again.
Can't win 'em all. Now about the Search feature for these forums... I entered in "Search" "photo in comment" and was returned a pile of unrelated articles on packing pipes, whatever. (Had forgotten the specific topic on that above the individual threads)
I think the SQL for the captured search box term needs work to be more specific to the term, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.