Thunderstorm, Rattrays Butcher's Boy, Button Bay, and a Bear...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
I'm sitting out on my deck, smoking a bowl of 4noggins' Button Bay in my Rattray's "Butcher's Boy" sandblast with the long, semi-churchwarden stem, watching a thunderstorm, and sipping a wee dram of The Famous Grouse Scotch.......... a black bear snoring in the woods downslope. Now, this is truly "being in the moment," as they say in Zen....... :D

Jan 8, 2013
that sounds great :) The other day a customer came in and was talking about when he lived in Wyoming, he would see elk traveling down a hill and up the next as he sat on his front porch. One way in the morning and back in the evening, I think he said. And the first thing that popped into my head was "man... how I wouldn't just love to be able to sit back and see that while smoking a pipe and having a coffee. You are a blessed man, 4dot.

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
I am also on my deck having a beer and a smoke watching a 8 point buck still in velvet nose around and munching on some grass. He has a couple of does he is pushing around with him. The mountains are great this time of year.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Nothing like being in the moment.

I'm watching the Sunday Night Football game, and since it went to a weather delay (Thunder Storm) I decided to smoke a cigar and do a review for my YouTube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.