PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Now I'm not big on politics, nor have I really kept up on whats going on in the world. On one of my Youtube binges I was led to this video and to be frank, I was genuinely frightened by it. I have no political agenda or wish to lead anyone in any direction. I just wish to get input from this trusted group of new friends who's opinion I respect gravely. Please take ten minutes to watch this and give your opinion. I only wish to be educated on its content. Thanks for your time!!!!
sorry. I didn't want to stir the pot so i deleted the video!

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
I am not surprised it scared you.

Made me nervous but as i know very little about politics and i do not know where the video was made and by who i am not too worried.
I have seen many videos on the internet that look legit but are just hoaxes or someones idea of a joke/propaganda.
After a small amount of nosing around it seems to be a propaganda video by some chap seen to have some extremist views/idea's who was also a naughty chap and spent some time in jail :)

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Relying on anything you find on the internet without knowing the source is foolish. Anybody can claim anything.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
You mean everything you find on the internet is not the absolute truth ??????????????

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
+1 Jud
P.S. I have a nice bridge to sell you, I'll post the pictures soon.

An all wooden bridge carved by a A Dunhill??? I cannot meke out the maker stamp.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
there are a lot of reasons to be concerned or even frightened these days. problem is, people do not know where to turn to for the truth - or they latch onto the first thing that seems like truth to them and miss the real truth when it comes to them. best thing is to be informed, learn from history, examine the numbers and trust no one.
whatever you think it is it's probably something worse. just don't choose the wrong side and thereby become your own enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.