PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Like it said, THINK! I joined a forum and when I no longer wanted to be a member of it Our good friend (Baskerville59) Bob who is A Admin of said form heard That I no longer wanted to be a member E-mailed Me this. Sorry it has bad words in it.

Rod wtf is going on? Why do you want to leave PSU? I thought we were friends!!! I see you are still with PM! Do you know what I think? I think you were on PSU spying for Kevin, that's what I fucking think!!! What a fucking piece of fucking shit you are, I hope you fucking choke on those Walnut Pipes!!!!

Nice Guy isn't He?

I know this will be the end of Me on this forum but I think You needed to know.

Sorry Ace57

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Wow? What a hack. Even if there was a good reason for him doing that its uncalled for no matter what. I have checked out other forums and in all honesty PM is the best open air forum out there.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
I'm embarrassed for that guy. That's childish. Pipe smokers are known for their calm and thoughtful demeanor, that guy isn't exactly doing that.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Good Grief! I almost want to avoid this topic - but it seems there are a lot of guys who take this wayyyy to seriously. This is supposed to be fun right? About a hobby correct? It shouldnt really matter if you go and post on other sites. I did. And came back - because I found this to be the best site for this sort of thing. And hey! Even I get a little tired/bored about posting "What's in my Pipe?!" But I enjoy this site and like to participate in it when I feel so inclined.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Sounds pretty childish. Seems to me that if you don't want to participate if a forum that's your choice. I have joined others but never really participated for no good reason other than I'm very comfortable here. I don't feel compelled to announce my departure at the other places, I just don't show up.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Ace, I still can't get over the nerve of someone to send a note like that. It's not you signed an exclusive contract with the site. The New Jersey part of me says to tell the guy to go f*#@ himself but it's probably better to let things go. Word will get out, like here, and they'll die on the vine.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
:rofl: Just bite your tongue and let it go!! No one will remember two weeks from now anyway.

pipeguy93

Lurker
Mar 19, 2012
Wow, I am constantly amazed at how low some people will stoop! Can't believe how seriously some people take something as simple as this.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
No offence but some of you old folks are losing your minds lol.
IMO any thread that contributes to drama needs to be thrown into an active volcano.
This is some highschool stuff right here.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I will admit that I wanted to stop being a member because I didn't care for another member but I didn't do any name calling and the other member should by all means stay. The other site is a good site.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Wow, that doesnt seem like something baskerville would say, thats crazy! PM really is the place to be, this is a great forum, one of the best, not just for pipes either

Status
Not open for further replies.