PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oppie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2010
Chicago
Arthur, you forgot to say COMRADE. This is all really getting out of hand. Even though our illustrious supreme leader smokes, I am counting the days until tobacco becomes public enemy number one in this country. This is really no joke. They will tax tobacco out of existence. If you think it can't happen...... Remember Prohibition?

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
Come the revolution you will NOT smoke NO PLACE!!!!
In the new U.S.S.R.A., you do not smoke pipe, pipe smokes you.
I call bullshit on the claims of the smoke seeping through the floors & walls upstairs. If that's really an issue, the landlord is renting a poorly constructed building.
Either the tenants are full of it, the landlord is, or they've been conditioned to believe it. It's not like he's operating a meth lab in the smoke shop.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
I'm curious who the other tenants are. I bet there an activist making everybody's life miserable.
Times like this I wish a was a gajillionaire. I'd rent this space and open the smelliest or most annoying business I could think of. Something with extreme perfumes, incense, Yak shit, something. Have the tenants longing for the nostalgic smell of a good Maduro or VaPer.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
People like that are ridiculous. If I were the shop owner I'd moved under my own free will.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
People like that are ridiculous. If I were the shop owner I'd moved under my own free will.

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
If I were the shop owner I'd moved under my own free will.
I'd do the same, and I'd take Kimmy Mauldin with me!
20100310-173224-pic-430097902_t607.jpg

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
She's awful young. Won't being that close to tobacco immediately kill her?
U have a theory, proven accurate be extensive testing, that a woman's care and trimming of her eyebrows is directly reflective of similar practice relating to hair "down there".
Kimmy's are nicely attended to, AND Pierced!

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
She's awful young. Won't being that close to tobacco immediately kill her?
U have a theory, proven accurate be extensive testing, that a woman's care and trimming of her eyebrows is directly reflective of similar practice relating to hair "down there".
Kimmy's are nicely attended to, AND Pierced!
I'm still young enough that it wouldn't be unacceptable.
If the eyebrow correlation is true, I consider it a good sign that she hasn't shaved them off.

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
Well there WENT the neighborhood!
I'd feel pretty bad if she Googled her name and read the lecherous stuff that's been said here. It's back to the cellar with all that talk.
"Those pipe smoking freaks!"
On the clean side of things, it looks like they've got Sam Gawith and G&H in stock, judging from the bags and boxes in one of the pictures.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
"I call bullshit on the claims of the smoke seeping through the floors & walls upstairs. If that's really an issue, the landlord is renting a poorly constructed building."

I agree Dudley,

I smoke down stairs in the "Man Cave", and you cannot detect my pipe anywhere else in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.