PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
My tattoo artist finished drawing up my next piece. Owls, peonies, and pipes, all favourite things of mine. I am very excited.

photo.jpg

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
tats are'nt my thing but I like the artwork. Very nice! Owls are also one of my favorites, one reason why I purchased this What colors or shades are you going to use?

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Wow I really like it! When are you getting it? And are you getting color or B&W?

Bubba I am doing it in neo-traditional colours, bright greens, purples, and oranges will be blended for the feathers, the peonies will be pink and blue (probably). As for timeline, I have an appt for the outline in a few weeks, I hope to do it in 3 sessions 6-8 hours total.

Owls are also one of my favorites, one reason why I purchased this

Briar Bully That pipe is awesome! Does it smoke well?

The ears of your owl are a little too mammalian. You might see if the artist would change that if it is important to you.

antipodesman I love the ears, I actually had him emulate this picture loosely.

greathornedowlface2copy-1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
The pipe has not arrived yet. Hope this week. That is an amazing picture to draw from you got there. Should look stunning.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
It's going to be a half-wrap on my right calf most of the open space around the owl and peonies is going to get some gnarly colourful filler stuff to even it out and make it easy to finish the whole wrap.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
A spot opened up this coming Sunday at noon, I could only get 2 hours though, so I'll get the linework and maybe a little colour in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.