PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Ghosh. I just realized this is my 1700th post on this forum. Lord I need to get a life or maybe a new hobby like gnome wrestling or firing midgets from a cannon. I think in the last year I must have covered every aspect of my favorite tobacco making me the only resident 'Condor' bore on this forum. All that being said I have enjoyed every single post here and the comradeship that comes from a shared interest in pipes and tobacco. It has been fun to meet some of you and I have made a few enduring friendships on here that have surprised even me. Anyway lets plough on to the 2000th post and raise our glass to our host Kevin for providing this fun sand pit for us all to play in.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I think the preferred terminology is 'little people'. It gives the impression, at least, of a higher caliber.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@newbroom: They are fecking midgets or vertically challenged anthropoids, or LP's as the use of the word 'Little' could be demeaning and perhaps we should call them people of extreme slight stature. Little People are found in your garden, often sitting on a large toadstool smoking a pipe. They have Irish accents and brightly colored clothes of the fashion often seen in early Disney cartoons. Just out of curiosity when did you become PC? :rofl:

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Condor
Quite impressive in that you've joined the forum in December of last year.
At this rate, you'll overtake Peck in no time.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Peck needs an extremely sophisticated security system for his cellar. I suspect you, Simon, could leave yours outside your front door with no worries! :nana:

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
condor, I enjoy your posts and the humor you bring. Here is to 1700 more! If you are serious about this whole gnome thing I know someone who is familiar with "dwarf grinding". Might interest you....

Status
Not open for further replies.