THE ULTIMATE CARE PACKAGE: Generosity strikes again!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorjeremy

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2014
Virginia
This just came in the mail today from a fellow member for whom I will respect his request to remain anonymous. I just want to publicly thank him for this incredibly kind gesture. You've single handedly turned this deployment into an adventure and I can't even rationally explain how thankful I am for your support. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

- Doc Feliciano
Now....where the hell do I start!?

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
Stay safe and enjoy your tobacco! Huge thumbs up for the anonymous donator! Good on both of ye.
Where are you being deployed? (if you can say in nonspecific terms)

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Wow, great care package! What a good thing to do, whomever did it, that will take some of the edge off of your deployment!

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
You on Mainland Japan or Oki? I was in Sasebo for seven years on an LST and an LPD with PHIBRON 11 in the 90s. Loved my time there.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Keep safe on your deployment and enjoy that incredible bounty. You benefactor is a very generous person and, I assume, a great American. Be well.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Delivered a bunch of AMTRAKS there once, and spent a lot of time in Yokosuka as well. Tokyo is a gas too. Stay safe shipmate!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks for your service, and kudos to the anonymous benefactor! :clap:

I would start with the bagged stuff, and keep the tins in a cool, dry place.

Jan 8, 2013
This place always leaves me so impressed. It is amazing the generosity that pipe smokers show one another. Again, I am proud to be a part of this community.
To the donor, great job. May your generosity be returned tenfold.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
SWEET! What a grand gesture from the person who sent this, and what a great service you're doing for our great country. Things like this always reassure me that the world hasn't really gone completely to hell.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Wow, that is some serious generosity right there! Once again, this community of Briar Brothers and Sisters never ceases to amaze me. Good on you to whoever sent this and may Karma come back and gently punch you in the face tenfold, lol!
Enjoy Jeremy and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE AND SERVICE, BROTHER! We got some beers to drink when you get back in P-Town, my friend. Also, if you haven't smoked that stash by the time you get back we'll have to trade some tobaccos. Stay safe and take care. Happy puffing!
-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.