Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
From 1997 to 2000, PipeSMOKE was published as a printed supplement to Lockwood Publication's SMOKE Magazine. There was also a PipeSMOKE website. The magazine stopped printing over ten years ago, and the website no longer exists.
PipesMagazine.com is pleased to announce that we will bring you the archives of PipeSMOKE in cooperation with Alan Schwartz, the former Associate Publisher & Editorial Director of the magazine. These timeless articles will be brought back to life, one article each month starting in January 2014.
They will be exclusively co-sponsored by Lane / STG as the tobacco sponsor, and Neat Pipes, in cooperation with SmokingPipes.com as the exclusive pipe sponsor.
Edit: Here's the first article for New Year's: "Have Pipe, Will Travel"

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Wow! That's great news Kevin. I've been after those articles for quite some time now. Thanks for all you do to further our wonderful hobby - err, lifestyle - of pipe smoking.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Awesome Kevin. I used to love that magazine and its articles. Looking forward to it as well! Thank you sir. :puffpipe:

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I am always excited and amazed at how well this website continues to grow. Congratulations to pipesmagazine.com and us lucky participants who will get to read the articles.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
God, this reminds me of the "King of Hell" in Supernatural, I guess that makes Kevin the "King of Pipesmokers?" All his deals...? If so, we need to give him an evil look, a deep gritty voice, and a TV show that features him in a prominent role. For all I know, just to use this site, we may have already given away our souls; something to consider the next time you light up a pipe :twisted:

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I was a big fan of Pipe Smoke Magazine back in the day. I was down in the Davecave yesterday organizing the collection and ended up sitting around all afternoon of paging through my back issues of Pipe Smoke and some other printed treasures I have stashed. The dream was to have a library with them all at hand. I don't know if it will ever happen. 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.