PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
A few new pipes I've picked up from that popular auction site and wanted to share.
The new ...
Savinelli Prima Serie 581. Arrived in a new unsmoked condition. However, I have to say this is the first pipe I have received with what looks to be stain in the chamber if that what it be. Has anyone else had a Savinelli pipe with stain inside the bowl? I'll sand it out before smoking of course.
sav_prima1.jpg

sav_prima2.jpg

sav_prima3.jpg

Stanwell 191 bulldog. The listing never gave mention to this pipe being in an unsmoked condition so I was more than excited at that.
AAA_444.jpg

AAA_555.jpg

Ascorti, Special Edition Christmas 1995 89/100. Unsmoked condition.
as1.jpg

as2.jpg

as3.jpg

The old ...
Zepplin style sparkless. No stamping on this pipe.

cigar.jpg

zep2.jpg

Kriswell Bernadotte 1813.

kirss11.jpg

kirss2.jpg

kirss3.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a haul. I'm not much on the auction circuit, but I do admire the results here.

owen

Part of the Furniture Now
May 28, 2014
I must be looking on the wrong auction site all I find is 'lightly smoked' lumps of charcoal and pipes with 'some tooth' marks in other words bitten clean through.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
Gorgeous pipes my friend! That Kriswell is fantastic, and I have never seen a "zeppelin" pipe before. Wacky!

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
Durham I've had to deal with a Savinelli that had stain in the bowl. Very annoying.

Jan 8, 2013
I've never been able to enjoy the look of bulldogs for some weird reason.... but good GOD if that Stanwell didn't just make me a fan! That is one gorgeous pipe :) Well done on all pictured.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Durham, it looks like you and I may have similar taste in pipes. I really like the looks of that Savinelli. I have the Ascorti Christmas pipe and a very similar Stanwell bulldog, of which I will post a picture. Great bunch of pipes all in all.
Stanwell Colonial 191

Reactions: durham270
Status
Not open for further replies.