The Non-Penzanced! The Experienced NOT ALLOWED!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Ok its time for our say. If you have smoked Penzance LEAVE NOW! Hahahaha. We will have our lives corrupted no more.
There is a terrible thing going around. It's as bad as crack or meth I suppose. Those who have tried it become obsessed with obtaining more. They hover over online venues like vultures or beg to trade hard earned aged tobaccos for just a taste! This stuff has to be evil. I refuse to be influenced anymore. The time has come for us still sane to warn the masses of its dangers.
Please share with us the much needed warnings of what you have witnessed by the Penzance users so we may stay strong and endure its onslaught into the pipe smoker community.
Signed: The Non-Penzanced

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Uh, looks like we have a spy! (chasingembers) See how they lure us with these subtle comments! Its not so harmful they say.

6rluma.jpg

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Hahaha, I don't think that's gonna stop anytime soon. Sorry if my levity offended. All in good fun is the intention.

Dec 24, 2012
I am just checking in to watch you plebs fight it out for scraps of Penzance while I look down my snoot and smoke my beloved Mixture 79. I feel compelled to paste the same comment into every new Penzance thread. This allows me to inflate my post count by 20 posts per day.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Peck, you have a snoot or a schnoz? Cause looking down your snoot or down your schnozzola have very different connotations and I think we need to be clear here.

Status
Not open for further replies.