PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

salvy2

Lurker
Sep 1, 2010
Lately i have been getting a little bit of an unpleasant nicotine rush. it gives me a dizzy feeling and a headache usually follows. I have always smoked many different blends (for the better part of 30 yesrs) and it was never this bad. I dont want this to destroy my hobby as that would destroy the one thing i am passionate about. Please advise
Salvy

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Be sure you have eaten is one thing. Another might be trying some of the lower nicotine blends. I personally have never had that problem. I tend to enjoy blends that should put down a horse.

sirbogglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2011
Im with lonestar. After 30yrs a blend is starting to make you dizzy? What changed in your rotation since the dizzy spells began?

salvy2

Lurker
Sep 1, 2010
i was smoking PS Luxury Bulls eye the last time but it seems to happen a little more often then ever before. I guess my real question is does this happen to anyone on occasion? I smoke Anything from aromatics, virginia's to full latakia blends.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I would refer back to Arthurs advice. Make sure you have eaten before smoking, and cut back to the lower nicotine blends. Watch it closely for a month or so, and see if you are still getting the same results.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Just a shot in the dark, but perhaps you are developing a reaction to perique? Only reason I ask is because you noted it last with PS Bullseye, perique seens to be an allergen to some people, and allergies can develop over time.

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
After 30 yrs, your constitution may be getting slightly weaker. I've heard some say they eat something sweet when they have the kick, from a sugar packet to a candy bar. Here in Bama, the 'sweet tea' will do the trick, or induce a diabetic coma.

salvy2

Lurker
Sep 1, 2010
Thank you for all the advice i will keep track of what i smoke work it out. Happy smoking gang

Status
Not open for further replies.