PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Sometimes my disability gets the better of me and I'm away for days at a time. I have really enjoyed my time on the forums and have learned so much! I'm glad to be back and will try to get caught up on the forums. I owe a certain someone on here an apology for not getting in contact with them, you know who you are.

Now for a short update...

Still no cigarettes, still smoking pipes, and now I want to restore them as well. I have restored all of my smokers stems and have the equipment on the way to do the bowls!I am currently addicted to PS Proper English and Bulls Eye Flake. I also found out that Navy Flake folded and stuffed is the bees knees!

Now everyone welcome me back!

BTW, for those of you who might ask out of concern. I have a seizure disorder caused by lesions on my brain and sometimes I have a pretty rough go of it.

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Welcome back. I too have been enjoying a lot of PS Bulls Eye Flake. Tried it about 6 months ago, and it wasn't doing it for me. Now, I love it and plan on ordering a sizable bulk quantity.
:puffpipe:

Jul 15, 2011
Welcome back buddy! Be careful, restoring pipes can be awfully addictive. Ive got about 8 or 9 full refurbs under my belt and am working on about 10 more. Good luck and good to hear from you!

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Good to see you back. I know all about a disability throwing a wrench in the works. Keep on keeping on!

spyder71

Jul 14, 2011
Thank you all! When I get around to it I will post pics of all new pipes I have gotten on the cheap. Some of them are really nice IMO and I score them all pretty damn cheap, havnt paid over 10.00 for any one one pipe and most are just a few dollars. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.