PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
My Neerup Classic came in via UPS today. First impressions, it seems smaller than it appeared on the SP site, but it always seems that way. However, it is so attractive and light. The bowl seemed a bit small, but I can put my index finger in and I have big fingers. The coloring is fantastic and I can see all the way to the bowl through the draft hole, with the stem removed of course. Cannot wait to smoke it.
So, here are the pictures..

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Very nice pipe, I love the shape of that and I'm generally a straight pipe kind of guy. Hope you enjoy it.

cavendish36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
That's a gorgeous pipe! I can feel my PAD kicking in. Let us know how it smokes!

cavendish36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
Thanks, voorhee,. all I can do tonight is look at Neerup's and drool. I may have to devote my cash to satisfy my PAD instead of my TAD...

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Smoked the first bowl in the Neerup last night before dinner. As I initially thought the bowl size would make this a short smoke, but I was wrong. Filled it up about 2/3 with Peterson Sunset Breeze and fired it up. Since this is a pre-carbed pipe, I got the a not so great flavor(charcoal taste) from it, but it disappeared rather quickly. After a couple of re-lights in the first 5 minutes, it settled in and burned wonderfully. The draw was perfect and I was surprised by the length of the session. Roughly 35 minutes went by and the wife called me to dinner and it was still going strong. I hesitated to put her down, but went ahead and cleared the bowl. Once I did that I could see I had probably another 10 minutes left. I figure a full bowl will last an hour.

Sorry this turned out kinda lengthy.

smokedragon

Might Stick Around
Jan 31, 2013
This makes me want to try a neerup. I've been looking at neerups similar to this one lately. I think your post may be pushing me over the edge.

wolf666

Lurker
Jun 22, 2013
Ive had this Neerup classic 3 for about 3 months now since my other arf bought it from Nashville its a great little smoke and very comfortable in the hand
2013-08-22%2017.57.19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.