PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
This afternoon I opened my door for the mail and found a staggering surprise: not one but two boxes filled with Sutliff's Private Stock, mostly Molto Dolce, my very favorite, but also some of my other favorites including Mountain Pass, Charlemagene, County Cork, and one or two others that I haven't tried yet. One box was identified by the person's name, not his computer name, but I'm pretty sure it was pipipeguy; the second fellow was also named John, and I don't want to reveal his real name, and I'm not sure of his computer user name, so John, could you PM me so I can let everyone know about your amazing contribution? I haven't done anything to deserve this kind of generosity, so that makes this doubly amazing. I have enough Sutliff's here to last several months (since I'm not married--women run from me--I don't have the usual marital spats over pipe smoking in the house) and I smoke like a freight steamer. But again it shows what generous people are among us here. But isn't this just plain amazing? I wish this kind of charity could be found elsewhere in the world. They could learn something from us pipers.

Jan 8, 2013
That's awesome Fred. Congrats to you, and good on the guys that sent it to you. :D I just think it's awesome that I received the tobacco you sent me on the same day you got some from someone else.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I noticed that coincidence too, Anthony. After years of bad luck, maybe I'm starting to collect on good karma?

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
There is a lot of good energy around here with the giving, sharing and swapping of blends and even pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.