PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Enjoying some Park Lane Scottish Flake in the Teddy Knudsen Eagle Grade with Olivewood endcap.

banjo
45840618615_633386b01a_z_d.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
8O Ok... I'm just never posting another photo of a pipe again, ever. My goodness, that's lovely! Enjoy the heck out of it, Banjo :clap:

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
My Avatar shows me smiling with my new Rolf Baginski Chip Stack with Nickel Silver stem insertand bamboo accent. Rolf is a full time bamboo fly rod maker but makes around a dozen pipes a year as a hobby, he brings one to a fly fishing show he is attending somewhere in the world, they are excellent smokers.

banjo

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Yet another beauty in the great collection of Banjo. She's absolutely stunning! You, my friend, have the most incredible collection of pipes I have ever seen. Every time I see a new one, I'm in awe! Enjoy it! :clap:

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Banjo, some day you should take a pic of the entire collection. I am sure it would be amazing!
Not sure I could handle that much goodness at once...but I agree, it would be amazing! No way you could take one picture of it all though and be able to see them all clearly. Maybe one overall shot and then a bunch of closer shots. Although he might need a small army to help move them all to a photographable location...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Boy, that's some brilliant shaping and design. I'd keep it on a pedestal near the front door when you aren't smoking it. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.