PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
It was bound to happen sooner or later. PAD has completely devoured my essence. I bought two Peterson Christtmas Pipes, one of which is a full, bent on, full tilt bend, which I promised myself I'd never get again. But it was so darn beautiful, and I've always been a sucker for esthetics...My soul is lost to PAD...

002-029-34686-24.jpg

002-029-346001.jpg

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
You have to treat yourself sometimes, life is too short not to. I am sure they will be great smokers, congrats!!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I can find any number of rationalizations for getting these two smokers: they each have a terrific blast, the stain summons the image of the deep wood during the Christmas or hunting season, or just plain trekking through the northern woods...my, how manipulative PAD can be.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Amazing sandblasts! I'm fighting the urge for a Peterson Christmas pipe myself at the moment. I really like the look of them this year!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Right purty. I think you'll still get a rush when you take them off the rack in twenty years.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I should mention that I didn't select these two pipes at random; I carefully examined PC's selection of beautiful pipes to find the ones with the best sandblast grain. But not to worry, SP has bunches of these pipes, as well as other venders.

Status
Not open for further replies.