PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Since "The After Midnight Club" seems to get a lot of use, I thought it only fair for those of us up at 4:30 am to have a similar thread.
Got up a little bit ago, let the pups out, and about to fire up some coffee. Have 3 packages from tobacco shops awaiting me to open that came yesterday (I feel like Christmas) and 1 more scheduled for delivery today! Pics definitely to come. Also have the day off work to start a much needed 3 day weekend.
Who else is up and at em' early today? :D

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
3:15a.m. here, I have a few days off work, and I just got up for no reason at all. :lol:
I'll just sit around waiting to hear what you got in the mail since I don't have anything new to open either. :crazy:

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
up at 3:45 everyday to make the hour drive to work... No one else here today in preps for Spring Break I guess. I see a little MM965 in my near future out behind the maintenance facility...

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
The worst part is, I'm out of coffee and there is still 10 more minutes before it will be done roasting. :crying:

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
7:42am - Already had my breakfast and a bowl of Charlemagne on my way to work. I hate to get up in the morning, but there is no better time than that hour before dawn!

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Time to fire up a fresh pot of coffee. Have about 4 lbs of tobacco to log on the cellar. Wish my wife would let me smoke indoors. :cry:

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
Up at 5:00 today. Early call time across town. Looking forward to the weekend.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
House to myself, time to get this party started. Going to fire up some bacon, load a bowl in the garage, and catch some NCAA tourney. Going to be a good day.

tombraider

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2013
The only times I get up early are for golf or fishing. I have to say that I really like going outside before the sun comes up. I'm going to try to get up early, at least once a month, this summer for no reason and see how it goes. I have a feeling that I'll be sleeping on the couch after lunch, but that doesn't sound too bad.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I set my alarm every day for 6:30, but I never make it out of bed. I'm nursing a very bad knee right now so my morning routine of getting up to walk the dog hasn't happened in 2 weeks. It was almost 7:30am today, then a mad scramble to get the kids ready for school before work.

oldtoby

Dec 7, 2011
Usually up early, even on weekends. First bowl of the day is best imo.
Enjoy your long weekend of TAD, mrjerke. :wink:

johnnyiii

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2013
hertford nc
6:30 here, been up since 5. had all my first for the morning. My first cup, my first bowl, and my first .. never mind.
Getting ready to go to my work trailer and set up to stain my newly made 2 pipe oak hand held pipe box. Pics to come when final finishes is dry and hardware installed.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Morning all! Can't wait to see those pics Johnny.
Going to be a cold one in South Dakota. I'll have to head to the cigar lounge to smoke later.

hotshot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2014
Morning folks, up early around 5:30 cdt everyday, but some Saturdays I'm lazy. It's 6:40 am now. Gotta check weather, coffee, pipe of Black Gold and possibly get out on the Harley, if weather permits. Y'all have a blessed day.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
You must be much further south hotshot. No Harleys up in the plains today. Snow of the way in the next couple days.
I think it's time for me to head to the kitchen to fire up some breakfast burritos soon.

hotshot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2014
Yep, north Mississippi. It's warm enough but the weather is looking like some rain. Not a fair weather rider but I don't leave out in the rain unles I must. Still waiting for this winter to end. It's been a long one. :-( Not much riding this winter.

Y'all have a blessed day.

Status
Not open for further replies.