PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I had some plans for today.
The lawn mower was going to get a workout and the bike oil was to be changed.
About an hour ago, I crammed a 3 year old flake of Bold Kentucky into my BriarWorks poker and fired it up.
The dry flake sparked to life and filled me and the room with a deep, rich smokiness.
I began watching a 45 minute YouTube video. Soon, my left temple began twitching. That mild and familiar uneasiness overtook my midsection. I began zoning out and missing chunks of the video.
A huge suction cup emerged from my solid waste elimination port and affixed itself to the chair. My head began bobbling like a cheap gas station dashboard knickknack.
Then, a rain shower doomed the prospect of mowing. I've now had to sit the pipe down twice, as the suction cup would not allow timely egress to go puke, if necessary.
At 80% done, I have conceded. The flake is victorious.
jay-roger.jpg

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Orley, I consider this a win. Although I would have timed it for later in the day if I knew, I enjoy a good nic ride when I get one.
Duane, I've had fresher BK with lesser results. Not sure what makes the difference. Sometimes a particular leaf can go off the charts one way or the other without explanation, it seems. I think it's one of those planetary alignment issues.
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.