PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawmax3

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2013
Yesterday my son found a stray kitten. Being the kind of person that hates to see an animal suffer, I helped catch it and fed the half starved kitten. After a couple of calls I found it a new home. The new owner can't pick up the kitten until Tuesday. As a result we have been keeping her in a tote in my garage.

Anyway, I thought I would be nice and let her out for a while to roam around the garage while I smoked. BIG BIG mistake. She immediately ran and hid among the lawn mowers, atv and various other clutter. I had no idea where she went. After moving out the mower and several other things I searched the remaining unmovable shelves cabinets etc. I looked for around 45 minutes digging through the garage like a groundhog digging dirt. Guess where I found the kitten...On the deck of the mower I had rolled outside to begin with! :roll: :roll:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It sounds like a cat (or kitten). I bonded with cats as a toddler, though I grew up with a super dog. I now live with three cats, all rescues, two "Maine Coon" and a shorthaired black and white. I'm always fascinated with their thought processes. One leaves presents and keys in my shoes. Another opens doors and cabinets. The body language and vocalizations (none are big talkers but still...) provide what seems to me endless and complex conversation. Between their ear and tail signals, plus an array of expressions and variation in their eyes, they really communicate if you learn the language. Glad you found your rescue kitten and can pass it along to a home.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
images

"He'll never find me in here!"

gphenry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2014
Keep this up and you will fall for the little hair ball and when your friend comes to collect her on Tuesday.... Well, enjoy your new kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.