PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
Pipestud came through for me again last week. His great descriptions and customer service made these a no-brainer. The auctions went for good prices and they yielded amazing pipes. The first one is an E. Wilke NYC that was unsmoked. Numbersix and foggymountain are responsible for this one. It's a beaut with the only flaws being a tiny sandpit and slightly wobbly nomenclature. The other is a Cooper B grade from '09. That one was already clean and took only a few pipe cleaners and a half-dozen q-tips to get ready for smoking. Can't wait until they're dried and rested to light 'em up.
dscn3020-600x450.jpg

dscn3021-600x450.jpg

dscn3022-600x450.jpg

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Nice pipes!!! There is no one in this business more honorable than Pipestud. A class act and gentleman.
Rich

4noggins.com

Aug 1, 2012
Thanks guys. Yeah, the Wilke makes me smile every time I look at it and the Cooper is my first pipe from Colorado. Now I've just got to get one from a Wyoming carver. There are 3 that I know of and none of them are cheap.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Thanks for the purchases and the publicity, captainsousie. Shucks, you guys are makin' me blush.
But don't stop! :D
Thanks again,
Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.