PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
hey everyone, just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone on this site and Kevin for making it possible. im still a new pipe smoker and live in a pretty rural area. i dont have anyone remotely close to me who smokes a pipe and when i start talking about pipes and tobacco to my family and friends, i think they just tune me out haha. anyhow, im rambling here so i just wanted to say that even though i dont really know any of you personally and i dont post a lot, i do read mostly everything on here. when i come out to smoke in the evening, i hang out here and keep up to date with whats going on, so thanks again guys!

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Hey! Thanks to You Also. I live out in the woods and no one is around to visit or talk 'smoke'. This

is one of my favorite places to hang out when I'm home alone....
Steve

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
bubble, are you on the level? :rofl:

bubblehead33.jpg

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
@Steve, yes it is a great spot, @cortez, no, not even close haha...could figure out how to rotate and it was the best (only) pic of me i could find.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Never mind cortez, bubble, he's been smoking the catnip again. Seriously though, you're probably using Windows, so you have Paint; just paste the image into Paint and do an Image, Rotate. Then save it where you can find it and post it again. You probably fit in here better sideways, though...

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
cortezattic, :rofl: Bubble, not making fun of you at all. I never have posted a photo at all & there are great instructions how to here. Haven' taken the time to learn

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
I live in a little town (pop. 250) and nobody smokes pipes that I know of around here. Someone mentioned a skype/pipe night and would be interested in that just to talk about different tobaccos and pipes.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
thanks for the heads up @simnettpratt and its cool instymp, and mt, ive never used skype, have no idea about it haha

tomsmithusa

Might Stick Around
Oct 11, 2012
Southern Oregon
Bubble -- That was well said. I share a little enthusiasm about pipes with other people and their eyes roll back in their heads. :) It sure is nice to get others pipe experiences.
Thanks for the nice post.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
thanks again guys! i have a google + account but never really used it. gonna have to figure it out i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.