PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
My pipe for coming in 3rd place in the caption contest came today. Beautiful pipe, cant wait to smoke it!
IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
I will be smoking it tomorrow on my 1 hour drive out to a job site. I find a nice long drive a great way to try out a new pipe.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Congrats on winning and on a beautiful pipe. I will own a Sebastien Beo by the end of the year. Love his aesthetic.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
That pipe has great lines and visual balance; and who doesn't like those growth rings? :D

Enjoy it, Russ. It's a well deserved award. :clap:

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Loaded it with MacB H&H HB and went out on my drive. I was a little nervous because of the smallish size of the pipe in my big meaty hands, but in all honesty, once I started smoking, it just seem to fit perfectly. Now, as far as the smoke, it was great, got a little hot, but that was user error, I was enjoying the smoke and flavor that I was puffing just a lil to much. I will be adding a few more Beo's to my collection. Its a very elegant pipe, not really for driving around in my work truck, more for after dinner sitting on the dock watching the sunset with friends with a nice tall glass of Bombay Sapphier.

Thank you again Kevin and Sykes, this is a beautiful pipe that I am very proud to call mine.

Reactions: Jay Socrates

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Congrats, Russ! And enjoy your new pipe!
Really funny caption. I saw that cartoon (after the contest was over) and that was a hard one. Couldn't think of one thing, but yours was funny.
Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.