PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I'm much obliged to Condorlover(Simon)for his beautiful Christmas gift in form of Two Tins of War Horse Tobaccies produced By Standard tobacco company PA, andhis lovey Christmas Card incl.I had received them today noon with no problem and now am pondering on which one to crack open,looking forward to interesting experiment with these hard to get tobaccoes./None of them is available in the Eu,I seldom order any of tobacco products from the States and If I'm then mostly opt for retail pouches in order to minimize certain shipping related issues,
Much Appreciated,I wish You & Your Entire Family to have a Happy and proseperious New 2018 Year

Greets, Paul

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
You're in for a real treat with the WH bar imo. Just be prepared for a serious nic hit.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I also was the recipient of some very tasty samples from the 80’s and a full pouch of Yachtsman Plug from Simon! Thanks again, mate! That was very kind of you. I haven’t had much time as I’d like to really take in the vintage samples you gave me, I’m waiting for the right time when I can really appreciate what I’m smoking.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Haha, Simon. I'm definitely one of the guilty parties who keeps it flying off the shelves. You let me smell a tin at the NY Pipe show, if I remember correctly, and I haven't been able to stop since. I wish Condor and the like were easier to get here, but even so, I'd still buy WH Plug, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.