PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
I received this wonderfully generous gift today from Bradley (The Old Cajun). The pipe will join my only other 4dot Sasieni, purchased many long years ago at Bacon's in Cambridge, and I'll be smoking the tobacco in Bradley's pipe tonight, in honor of him and his generosity.
30nk6s3.jpg

Thank you, Bradley!

May 31, 2012
The Old Cajun is a Holy Saint!
His wisdom is one of the highlights of this forum,

not to mention his humanity,

for he is a deep soul!
...and 4Dot,

that photo is fine indeed, in that it glows a radiance most luminescent!

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Yes he is, old fashioned values & heart of gold. We should send him dog food when that pup of his is another 3 months old.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
The Man from Maurice sets the bar high for this hangout of ours.
It's a rare post from him that doesn't have an encouraging and helpful word for newcomers and old friends alike. (Today's Kyle Black thread is the true exception.)
Bradley is a thoughtful, considerate gentleman who gifted a lovely old English burner to another thoughtful, considerate gentleman.
What a wonderful way to lead your life.
Fnord

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I've busy and away from the forum for the last week. It is so good to return and see what the Ol' Cajun has gone and done.
It isn't difficult to know class when you see it up close and personal. Bradley is just plain class all the way.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
My Rule is if it won"t make you rich, why sell it, I get a glow sitting on my old porch feeling the looks on my friends faces, the world is a bad place now, trying to carve a little ray of sunshine.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Bradley is a thoughtful, considerate gentleman who gifted a lovely old English burner to another thoughtful, considerate gentleman. ~ Fnord.

Status
Not open for further replies.