PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
It's tax return time, which means time for some TAD! Here's the first part of my order (and the biggest), but there's more on the way!

image243-600x391.jpg

Here's what I got on the first haul;
8oz. P. Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake

8oz. P. Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake

3x 100gr. Orlik Golden Sliced

3x 50gr. Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls

3x 50gr. Dunhill Flake

2x 50gr. Solani Black & White

1x 50gr. Sam Gawith Balkan Flake

1x 50gr. Sam Gawith Navy Flake

1x 50gr. McClelland Blue Mountain

1x 50gr. Mac Baren Virginia Flake

1x 100gr. Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired

1x 100gr. Mac Baren Mixture Flake
I'll post the rest when it gets here.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
That's a great stash, That's basically what I would put in my shopping cart. Makes me want to pour a cup of coffee and go out on the deck and smoke a bowl and just relax.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Great haul Dan, I can't wait to see round 2.
I just got a nice order in yesterday but really wanting to score a huge haul. Unfortunately, everything I am looking to get is out of stock.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Great haul, and some great choices in my opinion. Good job! CaNt wait to get my tax return!

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Nice haul there Petes. I have a few of those but haven't tried them yet. I just did the 3 for 2 Dunhill sale at P&C couple of weeks ago and got some Flake along with several of the others. I got the MacBaren Virginia #1 in a grab bag. I wonder if it is similiar to the MacBaren Virginia Flake you got? Or possibly to the Virginia Mixture Flake you got. I have that one too, and like it.
I considered those purchases to be my tax TAD even though I didn't do my return till this past week. However, I couldn't help but grab a couple of Penzance tins from Pipestud that he put up on his site today. :D

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
NICE! let me know how that bullseye flake is, I have been looking at ordering it for a while.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Thanks guys!
@david. I'm not sure about the Virginia No. 1, as I've never tried it. I've heard it described as having a lot of bite, which is not true with the Virginia Flake. To me, both the Virginia Flake and the Mixture Flake are completely bite free. I'm a huge Mac Baren fan though, so I'm sure I'd probably enjoy Va No. 1.
@smeigs. If you like the stewed fruit side of Perique, then you'll love Lux. Bullseye Flake! It's a very good quality tobacco!

Status
Not open for further replies.