PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddog

Lurker
Nov 13, 2012
I so wish I could get my hands on a few of these. They are just wonderful!

www.talbertpipes.pair.com

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
1291lb.shtml

C'mon man this one's a bit better than nice!!

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Any idea how the smoke? The Ligne Bretagne line looks to be in my price range. I'll keep an eye on them.
Very cool site.

reddog

Lurker
Nov 13, 2012
Hey, hey...in no way did I say that these were the holy grail of pipes, I just wouldn't mind having a few. They seem different from all the other things that I've looked at, and I can appreciate the different approach and materials. I like 'em, and just thought I would share. Chispa, that is a sweet one too!

pipeshark

Might Stick Around
Oct 7, 2012
Az
Good looking briar for sure... I still don't get pipes that go for that much. Seem of the yanik meers I can see due to the carving, but I guess I have just never smoked a $500 briar so I can't really understand the draw (no pipe pun intended 8) )... But truly good looking pipes!

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
I've had 3 of the Ligne Bretagne line. It's worth reading the story of them on the site to learn more. We're talking some really great, OLD briar. And all that I've had have been SPECTACULAR smokers. I think they're the best value in pipes available right now. They are not large pipes: Group 3 or 4 at best, but that's right up my alley.
Talbert only seems to post them once or twice a month and in groups of about 5 pipes. They sell out within an hour of his posting them, so you have to sign up for his mailing list to get a chance.

But if you do, well worth it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.