PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I mainly smoke Altadis Blue Note and have plenty of it stored in mason jars. I also have various other blends in mason jars from tins I've popped. I haven't found anything for me that matches up to Blue Note, though I do like a few virginia tobacco's.
However, I'm down to my last bowl in my current open jar of Blue Note and have decided not to open another until I free up some of my other jars. There are several tins I haven't popped yet because I have too many in jars already. When I free up the space, I'll pop a few more tins and a jar of Blue Note.
That's the plan. I only hope I can stick to it.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks rothnh. Six or seven isn't too bad. I have about 20 or so jars that need to be smoked. Most are from tins I've popped, tried one bowl and jarred it up.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Since you state you smoked a bowl then jarred most of them, I suggest you start with cracking just a few of those jars open, and smoke through them; take notes. It can take a while to actually "get" what a blend is all about.
My thoughts exactly. I may find a new favorite.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Well, I'm not going to be able to stick with my plan. I've been smoking these different blends for five days now and they just don't have the flavor my Blue Note does. I mean, they are ok and I'll put them back in the cellar in case of an apocalypse and I don't have anything else to smoke. So, I'm off to crack open another jar of my beloved Blue Note.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
ditto.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.