PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
1.We admitted we were powerless over baccy buying disorder - that our lives had become unmanageable(and fun).
2.Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves(usually our significant other) could restore us to sanity(or drive us insane).
3.Made a decision to turn our will and our credit cards over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4.Made a searching and fearless inventory of baccy stash.
5.Admitted to God, to ourselves and to pipesmagazine.com the exact nature of our wrongs.
6.Were entirely ready to smoke all our baccy.
7.Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings and to extend our credit limits.
8.Made a list of all baccy we have acquired , and became willing to make smoke them all.
9.Made direct amends to our financial resolve wherever possible, except when to do so would threaten or injure our ability to purchase more baccy.
10.Continued to take personal inventory of our stash and when we were running low promptly reordered.
11.Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to purchase more baccy.
12.Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to TAD sufferers and to practice these principles in all our affairs and smoke a good bowl always!!!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Not to suck the humor out of this, but every f'n one of my hobbies that has an internet group, has identified the exact same condition. It's that hunter-gatherer-survival gene kicking in. In days of yore it served us well: The guy with enough stash survived the lean times, the others perished. And it's why I have 3 safes full of old Russian rifles, enough brewing gear to supply my own Hofbräuhaus, a sufficient quantity of soapmaking stuff to cleanse every homeless person in the nation, and...and....and....
filecabtab-vi.jpg

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Woodsroad, may i suggest you appear on the new tv show called "Tobacco Preppers" a show that combines tobacco hoarding and doomsday prepping. Of course I would have to "inspect" all your relevant stashes and confiscate those materials deemed "inappropriate".....by me =)

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
I just relapsed again. Just ordered Wessex BCDF and SPC Plum Pudding bulk from 4noggins. Back to step one again. :puffy:

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Wonderful! I've printed these and posted them directly above my stash. Wish I'd thought of them myself, but don't worry, someday I will claim that I did. :idea:

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
What a awsome stash woodsroads gotta love that pix of some fine baccy.As the tad pledge goes i take oath to uphold it like the constitution of the united states.My problem is like woodsroads i got the guns and ammo but im not so good on the tobaccy stash.you better bet im working on it.Woodsroads is that baccy aged pretty good.Man if it is I would love to be next to you when you start popping those bottles and puffing it.Keep puffing on fellow pipers.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
Guess what...

My PAD is continue today.

three meerschaum pipes : Royden meer,small lions head,no name but beautifully carved.

One briar : Tobacco World 506 italy with savinelli logo stem

I do believe it is store blend savinelli made Oscar Aged Briar 506 pipe.
No regret. Let's continue.

pipejunky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
I'm not buying another ounce of tobacco after the next one,or the next one. I might have enough then. Naaa

Status
Not open for further replies.