Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I love when I read a tobacco review that tells a little story that I can see playing like a movie in my mind, which I can relate to well, and has my wanting to light up a pipe of the tobacco right now.
Relaxing with a pipe, brandy, music, and reading after a hard day at work sounds great to me.
See if you can figure out the Turkish saying at the end. I had to call Bill to find out what it meant as online translators don't really get it right. (It is an actual Turkish saying.)
Check it out -

Tobacco Review: Bosphorus Cruise

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
I have to admit that I've largely ignored Sutliff, thinking of them only as an aro blender. I traded a fellow member for a tin of Bosphorus Cruise and was pleasantly surprised on just how deftly this is blended. I'm smoking some now in a Radice Bark.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
BC is a fine blend as are others. One thing I have to compliment Sutliff for is their overwhelming support for pipe clubs. They are first class in that area and are very focused on their customers. Worthy of our support.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
I rather enjoyed Bosphorus Cruise myself. It certainly changed my perception of Sutliff blends to a more positive opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.