PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'd be interested to know. If an email went out today saying you could order as many 8oz bags as you wanted for your own personal use and taking into account your own current personal financial/credit situation... How many would you actually order? I'm just curious how much product it would realistically take to satisfy our own small community here. Let's do Stonehaven and Penzance....

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
I'd probably buy 2-4 pounds of Stonehaven. I've got enough Penzance for my tastes already (3 pounds).

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I think 3-4 pounds of each would satisfy me. Not looking to have extra, just looking to have enough to smoke if they ever end internet sales.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
Daimyo, that is good logic, since if they ever end internet sales, good luck getting rid of the extra!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Yeah that's why specified for personal use, not as pipeworld currency ;) our equivalent of the Bitcoin, the PipeCoin

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Had I the choice, today I would've purchased 10/each. I'd rationalize it by telling myself I need to lose weight and being broke would help since I couldn't afford food :( seriously. How tragic and short sighted is that?! :)

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Haven't tried either. I'm about to order 10 to Midnight and Quiet Nights [I think I just caused some to have a seizure. Apologies if I'm blaspheming.] to sort'a get a feel for it, until Penzance becomes available. I guess I would start with a tin, maybe even a 8oz bag.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I need to lose weight and being broke would help since I couldn't afford food
Sounds like you might need the recipe to collector's soup. Go to Denny's and ask for a hot water, add ketchup and the free saltines. That should hold you till the next check.

Dec 24, 2012
I am pretty close to the satiation level on both blends. Probably a couple of pounds of Stonehaven, to share if nothing else. Brought a bag to the chicago pipe show and a bunch of guys and I smoked through it. The more I have the more I can do stuff like that.

Jun 4, 2014
One 8oz bag of each, I've never had either one so that would last me awhile. When I was heavy into cigars I loved trying to find some of the rarer sticks. After a awhile that got old and I stopped tilling at thoese windmills. I'm sure someday I'll find some of each to try, but I won't make myself crazy searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.