PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Intended to be a lame play on words. But it does sort of bring a positive meaning to the old expression, "Life sucks."
-- When things are *good*, I get more time for a bowl in the morning. Or two!
So... my life *sucks* right now, and it's all good.
(Thought I was going to have to double post to skirt by posting a tally of "666" -- but hey, I even cleared *that* hurdle without consequence!)

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Actually it is a bit odd right now. We have one trial going on that may end in September. Its being going for over a year spread over a few days every month. Our client resembles and sounds like Gru from Despicable Me II and the case resolves around a bunch of crazy soviets fighting over a dead man estate and by the time it ends the lawyers will have swallowed all the money. I neither have the patience nor the inclination for doing things for lunatic people so I told my associate it was all his and recovery in fees we might see! I now have the whole week to myself so I have decided to do a little bit of high intensity gardening on my roof - for that read weed removal and smoke a bunch of bowls.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Enjoy, Condorlover1. We all know these little spaces of time are far and few between.
As I read in FB messages to my son from another sergeant: "Suck it up, troop!"
:)

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
So... I get to work and mention that I'm caught up, looking for things to do----WHAM! Avalanche of new projects.
My freetime went up in smoke!
(LOL! It's good. This is good. It's all billable at a good rate. Company is making money today, boy! Gonna be worth having me onboard today for sure!)
(And I'll have a smoke after work, happy for having such a great job on this beautiful parcel of nature.)

Status
Not open for further replies.