PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
To those awaiting our seriously large group order, please find comfort in knowing that my own personal order arrived just now, safe, sound, as promised. I feel much more confident in our order now.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
If you need any help with some of that precut Strang I would be happy take some off your hands :)

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Looks like you just tossed it on the floor and rolled around on it like an unbroken house dog. Surely you must be of higher caliber to obtain such a vast quantity. I hope you enjoy it

catyrpelius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 9, 2014
New Jersey
Well atleast I know why I was only able to get 1 uncut package of Strang. I had to take the rest as cut.
To all the people talking about how hard this stuff is to get, its really not. Motzek was really easy to work with and google translate is a wonderful thing.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
This is probably too little too late, however, I would be interested in purchasing a small amount after the first of the year. 50 to 100g depending on price. I am finally succumbing to "keeping up with the Jones'" mentality after obtaining some HH Old Dark Fire and, if anyone reduces or has to abandon their order, I hope I can be inserted into the queue. Thanks for you consideration.
Michael

kaboom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
how long did this take to arrive?
I'm located in Spain and my order was shipped two weeks ago and hasn't made it yet. I'm starting to get more than a little worried. Stuff getting shipped inside the EU rarely takes more than a week to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.