PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

suebenn

Lurker
Nov 24, 2014
I would just like to know if anyone has come across a vintage artistic pipe with greek-style sterling silver

braids on the bowl and handle. It was purchased in the 1970's in athens, greece. It was my father's.

It was stolen in baton rouge, Louisiana.
This is a very beautiful pipe and i'm sure not too many are in the united states.

I would appreciate if anyone knows the where-abouts.
thannks.
sue obannon

baton rouge, La.

225-252-5327

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Even a drawing would probably spark some identification. People usually respond well to graphics.

Best of luck in someone finding it.

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
No more response, and only 1 post. They must not really care about the heirloom, or they would be following up with more information, pics, or such.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Or she is busy and not savvy on the workings of forums. She may not know what chatty Cathys we are. I say we wait another day to see if she checks in, then someone should call her and ask for a pic to be posted.
=D

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Gave her a call, left a message, may have worked with some of her relatives at the Exxon Refinery,Chem plant. If she has a picture that she can e-mail me I"ll post it.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Thank you Brad!I know that I would be ENRAGED if my pipes walked away.
I can tell you that my son, who expects a 7 day set or 3 once he turns 18 would be livid as well...
LOL

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
Or she is busy and not savvy on the workings of forums. She may not know what chatty Cathys we are. I say we wait another day to see if she checks in, then someone should call her and ask for a pic to be posted.
=D
Yeah. I'm the kind of guy who will post a comment, check back in 5 minutes and go "What?! Is no one out there?!!?"
HA

Status
Not open for further replies.