PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
This, my fellow pipe smokers, is the reason for Facebook. To spread great ideas to the public. Freedom of speech and information.

A revolution in free thinking and made-up holidays.
Tonight my friends...
We. Eat. Steak.
https://www.facebook.com/steakandblowjobday?fref=ts

(It's just a facebook page but not safe for work)

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
A local radio station in Philadelphia makes a big deal out of this. You just gotta love it

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
Heh, my steak was walking through the woods a couple months ago. I agree, the girl is the hard part, especially on short notice

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Don't think wifey knows that it's today, but we will see!! :rofl:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Mike is right, we raised our own beef, went to the local school and used The equipment, butchering tools that FFA kids used in Ag school, small community so we helped each other out, grass fed beef is tough, makes good Cajun gravies and ground meat but the steaks are so so, we used to every once in a while pen one up, feed it corn slathered with Steens Molassas , it was the btm of the syrup kettle and farmers called it Black Joe, we had a big paddle in a drum of BJ and layered over the straw in the winter for the animals, grass fed may be good for you but it ain"t tasty. The old cajun

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Today I was reminded how awesome my wife is. I had totally forgotten that today was steak and bj day. During my lunch break at work, I got a text message from my wife wishing me a Happy Steak and BJ Day. She rocks.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
She's a keeper... A radio station here in STL does the same thing maybe we should put a bill before congress to make it a federal holiday. After all it's only fair since Valentine's day is such a pain and it'll never be as good as it is in a woman's mind. Therefore this day does nothing more than celebrate a man's practicality and ease of fulfillment. Furthermore those of us who may not be able to partake in the festivities; I'd settle for a steak and firing a nice bowl of my favorite blend and just enjoy the rest of the night. Take care gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.