Tags:  No tags yet. 

Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson No.2

(9 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by ohiopuffer
  • Latest reply from ohiopuffer
  1. ohiopuffer

ohiopuffer

Login to Send PM

I have been searching for this pipe for a long time if anyone ever sees one pop up for sale smooth or blasted I would be very grateful if you could let me know about it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. slowwideturns

slowwideturns

Login to Send PM

Cupojoes.com has one

j.k. livin'... the j's for just the k's for keep
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. ohiopuffer

ohiopuffer

Login to Send PM

I just checked there I don't see any.Thanks though.Ohh I see the one you mean.That one is a flawless and is a little out of my price range.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. nobail

nobail

Login to Send PM

Stanwell HCA II

Too bad they are out of stock as it looks like a fair price. I did note the nickel trim and not brass as mine has.

Just another Oregon tuna fisherman.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. ohiopuffer

ohiopuffer

Login to Send PM

After trying to find one for 2 years I have stopped caring about the nickel or brass trim anymore.That used to be something I looked for but I would just be happy to find one at this point.Cup O Joes has a flawless but I just cannot spend $434 on apipe right now.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. misterlowercase

misterlowercase

Minister of Tobacciana

Login to Send PM

bollito pipe in Italy has one in stock.

I've ordered 3 pipes from him with no problems, he's still got a large inventory of made in Denmark Stannies.

Shipping was around $17 and the pipes got here in about one week via FedX.

The prices are shown [tax inc] for EU citizens, you'll have to register there as a U.S. citizen to see the [tax exc] prices, for the HCA2 it's $140.83

click:
    http://www.bollitopipe.it/stanwell-andersen

Hope this helps!

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. ohiopuffer

ohiopuffer

Login to Send PM

Just ordered it.Thanks so much misterlowercase I can't believe I have never found that place while doing my nightly pipe searching on the internet.Looks like a cool site I will definately check there from now on as I just like to browse pipes.I found one on a site called Floppy too and ordered it so now I should have a rusticated and a smooth. Thanks again

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. misterlowercase

misterlowercase

Minister of Tobacciana

Login to Send PM

Awesome coolness!!!

Lightning struck pretty good finding both pipes!
    I've never got anything from Floppy, but they got great pictures though. Weird name for a pipe shop, eh?

I'm convinced that the reason why so many Italian sellers still have the pre-trans Stannies in stock is because of the large distributor Lubinski had a big stockpile in the warehouse, on their site they have catalogs you can look thru too, pretty nifty.

I'm glad you scored the elusive pipe!!
    cheers!

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. ohiopuffer

ohiopuffer

Login to Send PM

Wow I have never been to Lubinski either I am browsing it right now another cool site and yes Floppy is a very strange name for a pipe shop lol.Thanks again I am so happy.I cannot believe I found both styles in the same day it kind of has me worried.

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   daimyo, pruss, alex87, deuce26, andystewart, eightywon, darwin, torque, ravkesef, snagstangl, tbradsim1, sidious, teufelhund, maxpeters, crazyhog, drwatson, algenib, doctorthoss, panagiotis, woodsroad, tucson, lordnoble, skapunk1