PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I have been searching for this pipe for a long time if anyone ever sees one pop up for sale smooth or blasted I would be very grateful if you could let me know about it.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I just checked there I don't see any.Thanks though.Ohh I see the one you mean.That one is a flawless and is a little out of my price range.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
After trying to find one for 2 years I have stopped caring about the nickel or brass trim anymore.That used to be something I looked for but I would just be happy to find one at this point.Cup O Joes has a flawless but I just cannot spend $434 on apipe right now.

May 31, 2012
bollito pipe in Italy has one in stock.
I've ordered 3 pipes from him with no problems, he's still got a large inventory of made in Denmark Stannies.
Shipping was around $17 and the pipes got here in about one week via FedX.
The prices are shown [tax inc] for EU citizens, you'll have to register there as a U.S. citizen to see the [tax exc] prices, for the HCA2 it's $140.83
click:

http://www.bollitopipe.it/stanwell-andersen
Hope this helps!

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Just ordered it.Thanks so much misterlowercase I can't believe I have never found that place while doing my nightly pipe searching on the internet.Looks like a cool site I will definately check there from now on as I just like to browse pipes.I found one on a site called Floppy too and ordered it so now I should have a rusticated and a smooth. Thanks again :)

May 31, 2012
Awesome coolness!!!

:!:

Lightning struck pretty good finding both pipes!

I've never got anything from Floppy, but they got great pictures though. Weird name for a pipe shop, eh?
I'm convinced that the reason why so many Italian sellers still have the pre-trans Stannies in stock is because of the large distributor Lubinski had a big stockpile in the warehouse, on their site they have catalogs you can look thru too, pretty nifty.
magazzino_0.jpg

I'm glad you scored the elusive pipe!!

cheers!

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Wow I have never been to Lubinski either I am browsing it right now another cool site and yes Floppy is a very strange name for a pipe shop lol.Thanks again I am so happy.I cannot believe I found both styles in the same day it kind of has me worried. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.