Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebernabe

Lurker
Nov 1, 2013
Troy, Missouri
Do any of you St. Louis people know of or recommend any good shop? I have just gotten back into pipes after about a twenty year absence. Quite a change over the years. The shop in Clayton is now just a cigar shop with a small closet size room for pipes, and the Tinder Box shops in the area, wine, figurines and Bocce.
Any shops in or near St. Louis would be appreciated.
Thanks

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
There is one in St.Charles, Mo. Not a bad drive. John Denglar is the name. They have lots of nice house blends and some pipes. There is also a shop on Delmar, but it is mostly glass pipes. They do however have some Meers and Briars, I don't remember the name, it used to be an awesome old school tobacco shop, but those days are gone.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's not a pipe shop, per se, but the Missouri Meerschaum factor is just west of St. Louis in Washington, Mo. I haven't

been there, but I understand they have tours. You could pick up a pipe or ten.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Hello friends.

I highly recommend Jon's Pipe Shop in Clayton, MO. Here you will find an actual pipe and pipe tobacco selection, unlike what you'll find at Denglar's.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Otherwise, you can come over to my house and I'll sell you some pipes and tobacco too!!

mattberrs

Lurker
Nov 18, 2013
Unfortunately Missouri Meerschaum no longer offers tours of their factory, they even shut down their store and museum. The Hill Cigar Co has a wall of pipe tobaccos and a bit of Peterson pipes.

flapomalley

Lurker
Feb 8, 2014
I've been wanting to check out Denglar's myself if I ever get down that way. Isn't there a smoke shop somewhere around mid-rivers mall too?

evo03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2013
Don't forget about the pipe show in St Charles next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.