PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Good day to all. I got up this morning and cooked breakfast and had a few cups of good coffee. By good coffee I mean the kind when you just seem to have the right amount of everything in the cup.
So, I thought I would spend the day smoking my pipes. I have a bowl everyday but, I don't get to smoke all day. I'm gonna smoke some Altatis Blue Note, Dunhill Flake and maybe dry out some Peterson's Irish Flake for later. My reading material will be the news on the internet, Readers digest and Reminisce magazines. Anybody else read Reminisce? What have you got planned for today?

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Yard- and housework. The dogs don't seem inclined to pick up after me so..... Gonna tie swiffers to their tails and throw dog treats when its time to dust. Its like flyfishing, its all in the placement of the treat for those hard to reach places. That's when I'll smoke a few more bowls.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Sounds like a great day Mp !

Morton, you are a man with a plan :puffy: Who needs a roomba when you have swiffers and dog tails :rofl:

So far I've been drinking coffee, smoking and watching 3 Stooges on Hulu. Its a tough life !

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Morton that's funny.

I had a coffee table once, then my lab grew up. His tail sent coffee cups, books, everything flying off it. He must hit his head on it a million times.
Mp31 that day sounds awesome. I gonna have a bowl of LBF and sit in the sun.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Mp31, I know what you mean about coffee. I make coffee with the same blend (8 O'Clock Columbian), in the same coffee maker with the same water everyday, but it seems that on certain days I just get it perfect. For some reason my perfect coffee days are usually Sunday mornings when I get up before anyone else and it's just me and my coffee with a pipeful of Burley.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Was planning on sitting and smoking my pipes all day.
Then got told I was painting the garden fence. :crying:

caliban

Lurker
Aug 11, 2012
I'm sitting on my patio smoking Sam Gawith fullmvirginia flake in my sav churchwarden. Very nice morning in Los Angeles.

bassem

Might Stick Around
Nov 20, 2009
On a day off, i like to wake up very early (before anyone in the house) for basically two reasons: 1. make my own coffee which always seems perfect on a day off, smoke a large bowl of my tobacco and browse the internet for news and interesting topics. 2. Enjoy as many hours in the day as possible and definitely not waste it by sleeping in.

Today started at 5:30am, freshly ground coffee in the coffee maker, a Manuel Shaabi billiard pipe filled with IRC Virginia flakes. Three hours of peace and tranquility enjoying the coffee & smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.