Pipes Magazine » Pipes Magazine Radio Show

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Special Radio Show for International Pipe Smoking Day

(16 posts)
  1. admin

Kevin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

The Pipes Magazine Radio Show will air TOMORROW, WED AT 12 Noon - Special episode for INTERNATIONAL PIPE SMOKING DAY.

That's 12:00 Noon Eastern USA time on Wed - tomorrow.

Check Out Our - Pipes Podcast
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. admin

Kevin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

Tomorrow's guest is Tad Gage.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. spartan

Spartan

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Can't wait!

Well, I'm going to have to as most people will be working when this airs live lol.

Brian.... I think a beard might suit you. Look forward to your progress come "No-Shave November"

Happy early IPSD everyone!

"I was born to lose. So I'll die to win." -Breaking Benjamin
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. kcghost

kcghost

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I think having Cyndi as a guest would be a real hoot.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. brewshooter

Brewshooter

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Is that available as a numbered and limited edition print?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
    -C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)
    Posted 1 year ago #
  6. admin

Kevin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

The Special International Pipe Smoking Day Radio Show is Live!
    http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/the-pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-23/

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. wcannoy

Walt Cannoy

Login to Send PM

Can I get that pic of Brian in a 26x40 print?

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. flintlockjohn

flintlockjohn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am listening now.

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. brianlevine

brianlevine

The Talent

Login to Send PM

-- Walt,

Right click on the picture. Select save image as. Send to Staples, pay big money. That picture is guaranteed to scare off small animals, children and women.

Brian

PS: No autograph requests will be accepted.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. rmbittner

rmbittner

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm embarrassed to say this, Brian, but when I first saw this image -- glanced at it for a second -- I thought it was Timothy Dalton!

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. brewshooter

Brewshooter

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Not numbered, no limited edition and NO autographed copies?!!??! I am dissapoint!

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. rmbittner

rmbittner

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

BTW, iTunes got this up very quickly! I'm listening to the archived version now. And I have to tell you I'm loving this episode. (I was even happily surprised to hear the new Cup o' Joes commercial, since I didn't like what they were using before.)

BTW, I'll cast a loud vote for having Ted Gage back to talk about tasting/reviewing.

Bob

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. hfearly

hfearly

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

+1 Bob. The robot was pathetic.

But so is the MM ad where a guy with a voice of a 17 year old wants to tell me that him smoking a Missouri Meerschaum while fishing at dawn has been his hillbilly tradition for at least 150 years ...

The smokingpipes.com grandpa is tolerable I guess "... these kids today blah blah blah ...", but they should get out something new. Maybe Russ Oulette can record a personal message / ad for them. "Hi, this is Russ from smokingpipes.com. My blends are so good that people get them tattooed on their bodies. Check them out at smokingpipes.com"

Love the 4noggins one, hot chick with British accent shipping my stuff wherever I want, hell yes!

Great interview with Mr. Gage though. Brian is really developing a great ability for these interviews. Awesome questions, quick thinking, great vibe. He's really starting to get the good information out of his 'victims', even if they are reluctant to give it up at first. There's some great investigative journalism that I like! Way to go Brian!

Suffering from a serious case of "EPARD", also known as the Estate Pipe Acquisition and Restoration Disorder.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  14. rmbittner

rmbittner

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

hfearly:

I agree about the commercials, but I won't labor it, since I've voiced that opinion too much already.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. brewshooter

Brewshooter

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Robot?!?! I thought that was supposed to be Stephen Hawking. I don't mind the MM ad with the guy fishing. I honestly can't listen to that blah, blah, blah grandpa ad. Not just for the grandpa, I also find the grandson annoying for some reason.

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. hfearly

hfearly

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Haha Stephen Hawking ... just reminded me of this one. Which in turn makes me wonder, why has nobody produced an "Epic Pipe Battles of History", pitching two blends against each other? That would be SO epic!! http://www.naden.de/blog/bbvideo-bbpress-video-plugin -->

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   tbradsim1, derfatdutchman, sparks, toby67, griffonwing, oldtoby, ivapewithfire, dmcmtk, fishnbanjo, mcitinner1, weezell, darwin, bluesmk, dochudson, mrenglish, carytobacco, edgreen, mephistopheles, jiminks