PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXcX4YTrguE
The YTPC is still going strong. Live from the basement of awesome memorabilia.
In this episode, Metalhead Y Cigar Guy covers the interview he did with a certain metal site.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Is there a group of pipe guys who are quietly creating some sort of quasi-interactive Internet art piece, or something?
Someone says something in written form, which is replied to radio-style in a podcast, which is then analyzed in a video, and is now being written about again, (and which will presumably not stop there)... All of it just impressions of impressions of impressions of amorphous feelings, devoid of a semantic content save what is minimally sufficient for self-referential recursion. In short, a conversational Möbius strip that simultaneously salutes 21st Century technology while obliquely excoriating the vapidness of its most enthusiastic users.
If so, I can't decide if it is subversively brilliant, or batshit crazy.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Looks like the new breed of pipe smokers and the ensuing new blends will be a mute point with the upcoming FDA regulations. I'm not one to watch reviews of pipe tobacco on the YT pipe community(?) for reasons I'll not get into, but it's really going to get more boring than they already are (just my personal take)) when there is nothing left to review but Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Sir Walter Raleigh and Mixture No.79.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
If so, I can't decide if it is subversively brilliant, or batshit crazy.
It probably depends (no pun intended) on which end of the strip you happen to be on.

I noticed the circularity too. Reminds me somewhat of Presidential campaigns...one in particular.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
A nice friendly little video. I remember the post he spoke of, so I got THAT going for me.
Can't we all just get along?
Thanks Deathmetal and MetalHeadYCigarGuy. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.