PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
So I came home early from work, and was debating what to smoke. I was looking through my jars and spotted some Peterson Irish Flake. Boy what a change from the mild to medium blends I have been smoking. Its earthy taste and decent nic hit was just right. A good relaxing smoke that just hit the spot.

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
Ohh, and it seems to want to burn down to nothing but ash, I think this goes on the calendar as one of those perfect smokes. I just couldn't help but share it, and it sure is a nice break in these stressful times.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
That's one of the things that makes this hobby so rewarding. So many things factor in on the result you get from smoking a certain blend, on a particular day, in a specific pipe. I've hit the jackpot with tobaccos I thought I didn't really care for when everything just came together. Maybe the planets have to be aligned just right....who knows? Glad you found paradise. 8)

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Of course the mood is a major factor. Also I kinda think the change-up of Tobaccos/Pipes adds to the experience. A reset of the taste buds or just being forced for whatever reason to not smoke my favorite combo of Tobaccos/Pipe. Makes me appreciate it and provides the mood in itself.

petersonson

Might Stick Around
Mar 28, 2013
Cleveland, TN
Mmm Irish Flake, the first Tin tobacco I ever bought and boy was I in for a surprise. I never knew what good ole Vitamin N could do and oh buddy, did I learn quick. I love it now, always keep a tin handy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Peterson Irish Flake, my hero. I wanted to buy a pipe smoking friend some full strength tobacco, so I bought him

two flakes, 1792 and Peterson Irish Flake. I'm not sure how he liked the 1792, but he emailed right back that he

much enjoyed the Peterson Irish Flake. I do ass-kick tobacco only now and then, but when the time is right, it's

mighty fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.