PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Actually some of that stuff is OOP & HTF, so $2K isn't ludicrous. I'd love to have some of those to try, just to try them.
-Jason

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
He should change his description from only smoking Virgina and VaPer to smoking crack if he thinks that collection is worth anywhere near $2,000!

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Nice presentation ! Why would you want to pay $2K for the box of tins that looks like it's been sitting in someone's attic or garage ?

I've ballparked the total weight of the stuff and it comes to 13.5 lbs ..... notice no postpaid freight / free shipping for the 2 grand asking price .... $148 / lb ..... and I thought my B&M was greedy

bigbehr

Lurker
Apr 10, 2012
I find it funny hes charging $15.00 for shipping... Really if someone spends 2k on it, I think he could cover shipping.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
If you read the details at the bottom he is willing to sell individually or break up into smaller lots. I dont think he is actually tring to sell the whole thing for $2K. He just did it that way so he wouldn't have to list each tin in a separate listing and if someone was going to by the whole thing it was worth it for him.
So...for those of you above who have mentioned wanting one or two of the blends, if you were serious, I think contacting him would be a good thing. Seems he is probably more reasonable then what most here are saying.
Just my observation.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
He also has this at the bottom of the description.
The tobaccos are available as a lot, in smaller groups or singly. Please contact me to express your interests and offers. I will update the listing as items may become unavailable.
So if you see something you like contact him...
I asked about the Krumble Kake and the Penzance
let's see what happens, but for 2,000..No thanks

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Wow.....not much more than my usually TAD order, and don't pay anywhere near 2K, and I get free shipping. There is a few nice tins, but...... :laughat: $2k?
If my wife didn't shoot me, I'd do it myself.
:puffpipe:

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
A message from the seller, a 8oz of the krumble kake is 68 shipping included, that blend has been very hard to get froM smokers haven and I've never seen it available to purchase... Just a FYI

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Then why list it at $2K "Buy It Now or Best Offer" ?
Because if he listed it for less, he would have to take the price if someone hit the buy it now. Listing at 2K gives him the opportunity to get the tobacco up on E-Bay without risking selling it at a bad price. I think what he did was the perfect way to do it.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Russ is right, no one would pay 2k for that and he won't have to pay the final selling fee. Pretty smart

Status
Not open for further replies.