PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Foggy, you sure have a much cleaner looking one than mine. I'd be totally embarrassed to show you my shop.
I'm gonna start calling you the Felix Unger of the pipe world!
Pipestud

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
Looks wonderful. Also looks like a colour I was considering earlier this week for one of my rooms. You may have just sold it to me.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Wow that is a seriously cool room!! I live in a loft and the sole reason i'd like to move to a house is to have a dedicated lounge/smoke room/library/parlor/ETC...

I'm envious.

Aug 14, 2012
Stud: My wife is the neat freak in the house. She is on her way over here and I am sure she will consider the place a mess.

Jazz: Dark green is restful and looks great as a background for paintings.

Bradley: Still waiting for you to visit.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
very nice foggy in the spring I am converting a shed in the backyard into my smoke room. The only bad thing is that I will not be able to keep my pipes out their during the winter months. I wish I had a set up like yours, but I would be the oscar madison

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've been there! Foggy keeps a pretty tidy place. The house is really neat and his paintings and sculptures add to the vibe. I bet that wood stove is cranked up tonight!

Aug 14, 2012
Hi Al: I am not using the stove this year. The big drop in oil prices have made the house much cheaper to heat, so I am avoiding the bother and the extra air pollution. But my wife is coming up today and she will probably want a fire.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
foggymountain:
Are you certain those images were not actually taken at peckinpahhombre's Canadian estate? :) Seriously, your room looks to be a wonderful place to wile away the hours with a pipe while enjoying the artistic scenery.

Aug 14, 2012
Thanks guys for all the positive comments. Most of the McClelland is Bombay Court, of which I have about 200 cans.

oldmannk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 11, 2014
Wow you are the man that is one hell of a room. I am all in like others habe said when I get my own place. I wow say that is one thing f the coolest I seen.
Awesome job. Is your interior decorating skills up for hire?
Enjoy Byan.

Status
Not open for further replies.