Jan 31, 2011
Monkey Attacks Cop During Traffic Stop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJt28XRAlLM

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That monkey is lucky he doesn't have a 9mm hole in his head...

We had a guy like that at our local carnival last summer. He had a white tiger cub and a monkey, you paid a few bucks and posed with them. The owner was arranging the cub with a little girl and dropped the leash for the monkey. I saw the leash hit the ground and about 15 seconds later, the monkey took off trailing the leash. He ran past me and I stepped on the leash. End of the monkey run. The guy was pretty grateful and offered me a free picture, I declined and was afraid the damn thing would bite me...

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
“Minkys” do tend to be scofflaws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ZDOcU2TL4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9YViHbaAWM

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
Our neighbor had a monkey that loved tobacco. One day my uncle was visiting and our neighbor brought the monkey over. We all thought it was so cute because the monkey was cooing in his right ear. What we did not notice was the monkey sticking its foot into my uncles left pocket and grabbing his Pall Malls. As soon as the monkey had a grip on the cigs it launched them into the air, jumped and did a ninja type back flipped, grabbed the smokes out of the air a proceeded to run up the tree we were setting under so that it could eat the tobacco. The monkeys owner had to drag it out of the tree and gave it a swift smack on the bottom. It was hilarious.
The best part was being able to go to school the next year as a seventeen year old boy and tell everyone that I got to watch my neighbor spank his monkey. Probably one of the few times that a man can spank his monkey in front of kids and not have to become a registered sex offender. :)

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Our neighbor had a monkey that loved tobacco. One day my uncle was visiting and our neighbor brought the monkey over.
Any story that starts with those two sentences you know is gonna be good. Thanks for sharing that. :rofl:

Aug 14, 2012
These were some great videos, thanks. One day, quite a few years ago, I was sitting in Billy's Topless Bar in Chelsea NY. One of the off duty dancers came in for her paycheck. Her companion was a full grown chimpanzee, naked except for shorts. They were holding hands.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I also don't care too much for monkeys. Apes I wrote off altogether when that one ripped that lady's hands and face off.
F that.
They ARE funny on screen tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.