PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2014
It's just a little not so intuitively located and not under the "Peter Stokkebye" brand because they put it under "Balkan Supreme." I found this out by asking if they had planned to carry it before next year, because I really like this company and want to stick with them. This was the wonderful reply I received:
Thank you for being a loyal P&C customer! We do carry the Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme on our website. It is under the Pipe Tobacco tab, choose the bulk pipe tobacco, you will be able to find it under Balkan Supreme tobacco. We apologize for any inconvenience our website may have caused. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or concerns.
So, they do have it! I've heard good things about this stuff: http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipe-tobacco/75586/balkan-supreme/#p-117957

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
This is one of my favorite go to balkans. I got mine from P&C and have a few pounds of it. Comes in plastic bags so be prepared with mason jars!

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The reason that it's not listed under Peter Stokkebye is that they make this for Arango. It's not distributed through the normal distribution channel for Stokkebye (Lane Limited), but exclusively through Arango, so it's technically not a Stokkebye blend.
Russ

Reactions: Ted Vig
Status
Not open for further replies.