PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Went above and beyond for the ole "weez"! I screwed up an order late on Friday night, had stuff in the cart I was just looking at and hit order and pay. MY mistake, senior moment, called Saturday am and said can you help. Nice customer service rep says "let me try to catch it,it's all ready been packed". She caught it, fixed it, and took great care of me. Her name is Kaye Farinelli, Sykes, give this girl a raise! I manage a large retail operation and she did it all by the book by my standards.The weez... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
SP has been kind to me. They once bought a Luciano pipe to a pipe show for me, to save shipping. They really are good folks. Wonderful pipe by the way.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Yesterday a pipe turned up that I purchased on house credit from them after querying something else from a prior purchase that was not quite right. They have been very good to me over the years.
Isaac

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Kaye is great to work with. Always helpful. She’s definitely an asset to the company!

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
SmokingPipes are king in my opinion. I honestly rarely shop anywhere else’s... well in the States that is, Esterval’s is another shop that gets my loyalty. Both are excellent at what they do.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Another vote here in support of SP. They've become my first choice when ordering online.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Great company to work with that's for sure.
BUT.
You should have just let the package come to you. It wants you....

Status
Not open for further replies.