Tags:  No tags yet. 

Smoking a pipe vs cigarettes or cigars

(55 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by titanicexplorer
  • Latest reply from redstar
  1. titanicexplorer

titanicexplorer

Login to Send PM

I love smoking my pipe, and enjoy a good cigar.
    But I have NEVER liked cigarettes. They just taste disgusting to me.
    What struck me are some advantages smoking a pipe has over cigarettes:

(1) A pipe bowl is a much tastier, lasts longer, and is sweeter smoke than a cigarette

(2) Smoking a pipe is much cheaper than smoking cigarettes. I can make my pipe tobacco last quite awhile. The cost of a pack of cigarettes is insanely high

(3)The lingering pipe smell can be nice- but reeking of cigarettes can be pretty nasty
    Pipe smoke smells much nicer than cigarette smoke

No offense to cigarette smokers, but I think a good pipe stands head an shoulders over cigarettes. What do you think?

A related debate might be what is better- a good pipe or a good cigar?
    THAT might be an even match

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

teamhavoc28

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I love all forms of tobacco, but enjoy a pipe or cigar the most. Cigarettes give good nic fit in the morning. This past week I had a horrible stomach virus and pipe tobacco just made me queasy, I opted for cigarettes. Cigars are wonderful but hate finding a non windy day so it won't canoe. Just my view though.

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Quit cigarettes when they hit half a buck a pack. That's quite some time ago. Don't miss them at all. On very rare occasions I enjoy a cigar.

If at first you don't succeed you are running about average.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  4. simpledesign

simpledesign

Login to Send PM

I'm actually allergic to the chemicals they put in the cigarettes to made them flame retardant.....so it's cigars or pipes....

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. pipetrucker

pipetrucker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

At this point I am still a cigarette smoker who enjoys pipes. I do agree with your assessment of the relative superiority of the pipe over the cigarette. For many of us, the cigarette is still our primary smoke due to habit/addiction/convenience.

I have smoked pipes off and on for many years, but just in the past couple of years have I started smoking them more and cigarettes less. Eventually I hope to phase out the cigarettes entirely, but it can be very difficult. These stupid smoking bans actually make that harder because it is much easier to stand outside for 5 minutes smoking a cigarette than 45 minutes smoking a pipe.

Mason

And though it is much to be a nobleman, it is more to be a gentleman. - Anthony Trollope
    Posted 3 years ago #
  6. ohin3

ohin3

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I don't smoke for the nicotine or the chemical addiction to tobacco. I smoke because I like the process, the sensory enjoyment. Cigarettes provide no sensory enjoyment to me at all. Pipe and maybe the occasional deep dark maduro cigar for me.

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. puffintuff

puffintuff

Login to Send PM

Those are all good points you make, titanicexplorer. I still smoke a few cigs a day especially when I'm out and about. At home I prefer the pipe.

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Pipetrucker, I was in the same situation as you.
    I just quit cigarettes two days ago, and it was amazingly easy.
    Started taking Chantix last monday, by friday I decided to try dropping the cigs. No Problem. Just stopped. Chantix is amazing, though it has its side effects.
    I believe its on DOT's banned substance list, so no driving while taking the stuff.
    Since I got out of a truck two weeks ago, and not getting back in one for at least a couple more weeks, no problem for me.
    MUCH happier just smoking pipes!

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. sockmonkey

Jeremiah

Login to Send PM

Used to partake in cigs, but after kicking them (kicking and screaming), a couple years ago I'll never go back to those little filter-tipped devils.

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. papipeguy

papipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Never had a cigarette. Started with the pipe and included cigars a few years later. I'd say I have 3-4 cigars a day and 4 pipes a day. Too much time on my hands, I guess.

Blowin' smoke since 1970.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  11. pipetrucker

pipetrucker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Lonestar; you're quite correct that Chantix is banned for commercial drivers due to the side effects. You may want to check to find out how long you have to be off of it before you are medically qualified to go back to driving.

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. seakayak

seakayak

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I smoke a pipe exclusively.

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. toyman01

toyman01

Login to Send PM

I've been a cigarette smoker for almost 30 years. I'm kicking them now. I've gone from 2.5 packs a day to 2.5 days a pack. The pipe fills the need for the art of the smoke so much better than a cigarette. I'm averaging 4-5 bowls a day. From sweet and mellow to in your face bold, whatever the mood, just grab the appropriate jar.

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Unfortunately I starting smoking retts before I took up the pipe. Yes they stink. But when you have the vitamin N monkey on your back for 30 years its not something easily put down. On the same note..as soon as the V.A. send me my nic patches.... I'm done with the retts.

But I much prefer the flavor of a pipe. Just wish there was more time during the work day to enjoy a full bowl rather that just bits and peices.

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. ichbinmuede

ichbinmuede

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This week will make it a month since I stopped smoking cigarettes. I'd just had it up my eyeballs with them and the things they were doing to my lungs. I'm sure there was a time when they had just as much flavour and enjoyment as a good cigar and the brand actually made a difference but now they're just terrible. I'm glad to be off of them and have smoking as a hobby instead of an addiction.

"Enjoy every sandwich." -Warren Zevon
    Best advice that I've ever heard.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  16. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

with the benzene, formaldahyde, acetone, Hydrogen cyanide, and all the other 492 chemicals in cigs...I've never smoked one as I can't stand the stench of them. Gives me an instant headache to be around them.

Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe. Nowhere else could things be more messed up.

Does a culture based on separation and competition, of scientific sophistication and mideval religion, offer happiness even as it ravishes the Earth that sustains it?
    Posted 3 years ago #
  17. juni

juni

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Cigs have one advantage: They are easy when you are on the go or don't have a lot of time and need a quick fix.

However, I do enjoy my pipes a lot more.

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. colorduke

colorduke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I still smoke cigs at work and when i need a quick nic fix,it's hard to work in the masonry field with a pipe stuck in your mouth.Would i like to quit cigs yes someday when i'm ready to,being off till the work picks up i'm enjoying my pipes allday everyday.

I will give up my pipe when they pry my cold dead fingers off of it!
    Posted 3 years ago #
  19. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

For those who still smoke cigarettes, I cannot recommend rolling your own highly enough. There is only one brand to roll, Daughters & Ryan. Its the company of Mark Ryan (The guy who saved Perique tobacco).
    He wanted to make a cigarette like the old smokes, WWII style Lucky Strikes Camels and Pall Malls. 100% real tobacco, only flavors added.
    You will find the blends under Daughters and Ryan or 2 Daughters brand.
    Throw a bag of Two Timer Gold on your next tobacco order, and grab some Zen or Ramback filter tubes at your b&m. A top of the line Top-O-Matic injector will cost you about $30 and last a lifetime.
    So you have $60 invested in your first two cartons of (real) smokes, $30 a carton.
    Once you've got your injector, it will cost you $15 a carton, $1.50 a pack to roll better cigarettes than you've ever smoked, without 1,000 chemicals added to it.
    Not saying I want to keep smoking cigarettes, but if you're going to, why not smoke the best, for a fourth of the price ?

Posted 3 years ago #
  20. classicgeek

classicgeek

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Pipes only, here. I've never really been interested in cigars or cigarettes, and right or wrong I believe that cigarettes are much harder on your health in general and lungs in particular.

Cigarettes' popularity is definitely based on convenience and likely to stay that way, as society makes it harder and harder to smoke. No smoking in places of business, restaurants or pubs, so if you want to, you have to go outside. Here in Canada, that means pretty nasty conditions for 5-6 months of the year. Not conducive for enjoying a bowl for 30-40 minutes. Duck outside for five minutes of isolation, huddling against the cold or rain, and then hurry back inside.

Simon

Posted 3 years ago #
  21. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

CG, that is my reasoning for giving up cigarettes.
    Even though I'm not smoking all of the garbage found in a Marlboro, I'm concerned over my lungs in the long run.
    What I've figured out is, it sucks to get old.
    And it sucks a lot more if you cant breathe!

Posted 3 years ago #
  22. sapo59

sapo59

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I smoked cigarettes for 18 years and finally quit a few years ago by taking up the pipe. Now smoking cigarettes gives me a terrible headache. I do dip Copenhagen also. I really enjoy my pipes and the range of avalible tobaccos. In my opinion smoke or use what every tobacco product you like after all they are all somewhat tobacco.

Posted 3 years ago #
  23. kcvet67

kcvet67

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

What I've figured out is, it sucks to get old.

Yeah, but it beats the hell out of the alternative.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    Posted 3 years ago #
  24. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Haha
    My Dad told me the other day (as he stood up, and took about 3 minutes to get completely straight) "Getting old ain't for wussies"

Posted 3 years ago #
  25. marmal4de

marmal4de

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I smoked cigarettes from age 12-22, I am 24 now and only smoke my pipes. I still love a cuban now and again though.

In a society that has destroyed all adventure, the only adventure left is to destroy that society.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    Posted 3 years ago #
  26. w1nd0wl1cker

w1nd0wl1cker

Login to Send PM

I started smoking cigs when I was 16 and I am 31 now. Do I still smoke them? Yes. I have had many attempts to try and quit.
    I have found that injecting my own did cut me back quite a bit.
    Unfortunately with the tax on tobacco, the 10 oz can I was buying made a crazy jump from @ $25 to $60, and I can't find really anything that is comparable to that brand.

Since I started smoking a pipe, which has been off and on in the last few years, I see that I smoke cigs alot less. In fact, I have noticed I smoke alot less in general. I find that Petersons Irish Flake certainly helps with the nicotene cravings lol.
    I am also enjoying the search of finding all these great pipe tobaccos, which is more of a hobby now than just getting the fix.

Posted 3 years ago #
  27. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

WL, Definitely check out the brands I mentioned.
    I don't want to encourage smoking cigarettes, but if you do, please smoke REAL tobacco!
    Two Timer is an old school double toasted burley, Two Timer Gold is double toasted burley with a bit of virginia ribbon mixed in.
    http://www.smoke-n-chew.com/product_info.php?products_id=43
    They also make the Rimboche series, which is a most excellent Perique cigarette blend.
    http://www.smoke-n-chew.com/product_info.php?products_id=83
    You can order them from other places too, I know P&C carries a lot of the blends.
    Trishas cafe is owned by Mark Ryans daughter, so I suppose you could see it as the "factory" outlet.

Posted 3 years ago #
  28. w1nd0wl1cker

w1nd0wl1cker

Login to Send PM

Nice. Thanks Lonestar.
    I def agree with you about smoking "REAL" tobacco, and buddy let me tell you that since I have swithced back to the cowboy killers my lungs sure feel it in the morning if I smoke to much.
    But again, since I picked the pipe back up, it really has helped cutting back.
    I'm really enjoying my flakes.

Posted 3 years ago #
  29. abecox

abecox

Login to Send PM

I haven't had a cigarette for a few months now, though I was usually bigger on Pipes and Cigars anyways.

Posted 3 years ago #
  30. jimmyg

jimmyg

Login to Send PM

Hi guys, good topic,i started smoking cigs when i was 12,and then on and off for yrs my dad smoked a pipe and cigars but the pipe always was the way i wanted to go and bought my first one when i was 22,smoke the pipe all the time now at 41 yrs of age only thing i find is when im having beer or two sometimes the pipe just does not give the kick i require but the wife rolls her own, and smokes cherry brandy handrolling tobacco,so end up having a few of them by the end of the night,but would never touch pre packed full of chemicals cigs

Posted 3 years ago #
  31. pipetrucker

pipetrucker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

when im having beer or two sometimes the pipe just does not give the kick i require

I have the same problem.

Posted 3 years ago #
  32. torcoman

torcoman

Login to Send PM

Titanic Explorer wrote

I love smoking my pipe, and enjoy a good cigar.
    But I have NEVER liked cigarettes. They just taste disgusting to me.
    What struck me are some advantages smoking a pipe has over cigarettes:

(1) A pipe bowl is a much tastier, lasts longer, and is sweeter smoke than a cigarette

(2) Smoking a pipe is much cheaper than smoking cigarettes. I can make my pipe tobacco last quite awhile. The cost of a pack of cigarettes is insanely high

(3)The lingering pipe smell can be nice- but reeking of cigarettes can be pretty nasty
    Pipe smoke smells much nicer than cigarette smoke

No offense to cigarette smokers, but I think a good pipe stands head an shoulders over cigarettes. What do you think?

A related debate might be what is better- a good pipe or a good cigar?
    THAT might be an even match

Couldnt agree more with you sir! Before i enter the wonderfull world of pipe smoking i was smoking cigarettes. It is only now that i understand why pipe smoking is superior in every way to cigarettes. From the taste to the "healthier" tobacco that you smoke. The relaxation that you get by smoking it and the "ritual" to prepare your bowl light it smoke it and at the end clean it and polish it is trully wonderfull

Posted 3 years ago #
  33. davesussex

davesussex

Login to Send PM

I smoke roll ups and pipes, enjoy smoking a pipe alot since starting pipe smoking last year but finding it very hard to stop smoking roll ups and just smoke a pipe. At work and stuff i dont really have time to smoke a pipe so it has to be a quick roll up, would like to quit the roll ups tho.

Posted 3 years ago #
  34. User has not uploaded an avatar

nativeson

Login to Send PM

Myself, I smoked cigs for years and I loved them! Back then, you could smoke 'em anywhere and everyone did. Later, it just got to be too much aggravation here in Florida after the "clean indoor air act", and to be honest, I wouldn't have given the pipe a second look if we still had the free and easy rules on the cigarettes. But then again, that second look is the ONLY thing I have to thank the "antis" for, and I thank them very much!

Down South we like gambeling,smoking,women and whisky.
    Smoking mixes great with all of the others!
    But trouble comes from mixing any of the other three.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  35. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It is really tough to kick the cigarette habit. I would suggest you start by cutting waaaay back on the cigarettes.
    Try to wait as long as you can in the morning before having your first.
    Try to roll smaller cigarettes when you do smoke.
    Try to cut the # you smoke in half, and replace that other half of smoking with 2-3 pipes a day instead.
    After some time, you will stop feeling like you always need a cigarette.
    For me, thats the big difference between cigs and pipes.
    You smoke a cigarette because you need one, and a pipe because you want to.
    You might look into Chantix also.
    I had to stop taking it because of side effects, but just the small amount of time I took the pills made it super easy to cut back.
    I went from 40 cigs a day to 10 a day for the last month, and that was after taking Chantix just 4 days.

Posted 3 years ago #
  36. charlie

charlie

Login to Send PM

I switched to Nat Sherman. Their cigs are 100% tobacco. Taste alot better than those chemical-laden ones. Since smoking a pipe, I've managed to cut down to about 3 cigs a day, but I'm still having a hard time getting a nic fix from a pipe. Maybe i'm not keeping the smoke in my mouth long enough?

The world is not black and white, merely shades of gray.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  37. python

Bob

Would Smoke Rabbits if He Could Keep them Lit

Login to Send PM

Charlie, you're not going to get the same nicotine hit from a pipe as from cigarettes. While some nicotine does get absorbed into the body through the membranes in the mouth from pipe smoking, it will not deliver the same amount as is absorbed through the lungs as with cigarettes.

There are some pipe tobacco blends that do offer higher nicotine content than others. Search the forums and you will find a few threads that discuss stronger blends.

-------

Another thing to keep in mind is; you may be getting a good nic hit from some of the stronger pipe blends, but since you are used to inhaling the smoke from cigarettes, you may not feel that you are (psychologically) because you are not inhaling the pipe smoke.

This happens to me sometimes. I will smoke a bowl of strong tobacco and I know that I am feeling the effects of it, but my mind wants to smoke a cigarette for the inhaling habit. You just have to ignore it and try not to smoke a cigarette if that is what you choose to do.

"When the Government Fears the People, There is Liberty;
    When the People Fear the Government, There is Tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
    Posted 3 years ago #
  38. ohin3

ohin3

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree with everything that Bob said. And I strongly recommend that you try some of the more nicotine laden pipe tobaccos out there. Many of the Samuel Gawith and Gawith and Hoggarth Virginia flakes make the room spin for me. SG 1792 comes to mind and GL Pease Haddos delight. Most Virgina/perique tobaccos have a strong nicotine content. Sg 1792 makes my mouth water and breaks me out in a sweat. Also Gawith and Hoggarth Dark Birdseye. I think thats a Gawith and Hoggarth blend. It too makes me weak in the knees.

Posted 3 years ago #
  39. ohin3

ohin3

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Oh yeah...ROPES ! ! ! I have never tried them because I am not a fan of high nicotine content tobaccos, but, from what I understand, ropes are among the very strongest in nicotine content.

Posted 3 years ago #
  40. frank13

Frankenstein

Login to Send PM

Hi, Folks. I'm new here, but I started smoking cigarettes when I was 16. I'm 45, now.

Over the years, I've tried pipe smoking, but never was very serious about it.

About two years ago, I switched from Marlboro Lights to American Spirits. Then, about a year ago, I switched to American Spirit Organic Lights. (I ran out and decided to buy a pack of Marlboro Lights, and I couldn't even smoke ONE! They tasted HORRIBLE!!)

About a month ago, I bought a couple of cartons of American Spirit Organic Lights at Costco, and nearly choked from the price: Two cartons: $125.00 Good grief...

I had an old Dr. Grabow pipe knocking around, and a can of Captain Black white label. I also bought a can of Villiger Midday. I expected the Captain Black to taste bad, since it was easily over two years old. Nope: It was still just fine... Very mild, smooth, and a little sweet. Very nice. I have since bought a Peterson, a no-name brand made of pearwood, and I have a Marxman French/Algerian pipe, so I can circulate them.

What's interesting, is that when I've tried to quit cigarettes before, it's been torture. I've tried Zyban, Wellbutrin, Chantix, Nicorette Gum (which tastes like weasel turds...), hypnosis, cold turkey, etc. etc.

When I started smoking my pipe seriously, I dropped from nearly a pack a day, to about five cigarettes per day. A couple of days later, I was smoking three cigs per day. Two days later, I was down to two cigs left in the pack and considered buying another pack, but I decided to refrain. I smoked the last two cigarettes in the pack, and I've been free of cigarettes for the past 72 hours. (I know: Big deal...) But here's the cool thing: It's been effortless.

I have some tobaccos that are heavier duty: LEO, and Crown Achievement, as well as some of the other morning blends that have a lot of latakia, but I also enjoy Villiger's 1888 series. (I've heard rumors that the Mid-day is being discontinued...) I've also got some 7 Seas tobaccos, (Gold, Reg, and Dark), and those are nice, but not particularly superior to the Captain Black, as far as I can tell.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself and offer my own experience with switching to a pipe from cigarettes... Good luck to anyone looking to make the switch.

Half man, half biscuit!
    Posted 1 week ago #
  41. dryseason91

dryseason91

Login to Send PM

Hi Frank, congratulations on cutting out the cigs, and bienvenue to the forum.

Tenants of the house,
    Thoughts of a dry brain in a dry season.
    - 'Gerontion'
    Posted 1 week ago #
  42. crazyhog

crazyhog

Login to Send PM

I tried cigarettes when I was 16 for about three months, just to be "cool". I hated them, never even inhaled, and yes they are disgusting, Even today, I hold my breath whenever I pass any cigarette smoke. I started cigars early this year. I tried about a dozen different brands including the mild and flavored variety (CAO, Acid). I found the tobacco taste still too strong for my palate. Most of the guys im my bike club smoke cigars during a break from riding, so I tried. I decided maybe a pipe was for me. I had fond memories of my Grandpa smoking them as a kid and enjoying the smell. Well I have been hooked ever since. High quality briar pipes and sweet aros are now my thing. I tried a few English blends and did not care for them. I may try Frog Morton series or Boswells Countryside down the round though. They are more of a crossover. So, that's my take and experience with this subject.

Al
    Posted 1 week ago #
  43. User has not uploaded an avatar

james80

Login to Send PM

I smoke cigs when I am out and about. Much more convenient than a pipe.

My pipe smoking is confined to my armchair at home when I have time to myself.

Posted 1 week ago #
  44. frank13

Frankenstein

Login to Send PM

Thank you, DrySeason. I appreciate the welcome.

Posted 1 week ago #
  45. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

frank13, congratulations on weaning from cigarettes to pipes, and welcome to Forums. The benefit should be that you are
    taking a lot less tar and stuff into your lungs if you don't inhale with a pipe than you do smoking cigarettes. Also, I think because
    of the set-up and cleaning of pipes, you tend to smoke in specific places at set times and not continuously through the day.
    Pipes are, I think, a much better taste experience. And of course, it is far less expensive to smoke a pipe all around. As you
    become more involved with pipe smoking, the interest in the various blends and sources of tobacco, and the knowledge about
    pipes, supplant the pretty monotonous addictive grind of one nail after another. I hope you settle in with pipe smoking on a
    regular basis. Welcome aboard.

Posted 1 week ago #
  46. frank13

Frankenstein

Login to Send PM

Thank you! Thank you very much! I agree with all you've said. Right now, I'm smoking quite a few bowls per day, but I can see that beginning to taper off, too. To me, cigarettes are just a no-frills nicotine delivery system. It's the smoking equivalent of guzzling a beer versus smoking a pipe, which to me, is like sipping a single malt scotch. Hard to explain, but then, no explanation is really necessary, right? LOL

Thanks again for the welcome.

Posted 1 week ago #
  47. User has not uploaded an avatar

groovesmith75

Login to Send PM

you can also some an aromatic which will smell nice to others around you. cigarettes never smell good. even now i hate the smell walking by a cigarette smoker

Posted 1 week ago #
  48. User has not uploaded an avatar

gigger48

Login to Send PM

It has been said that a cigarette is like a snack, a cigar like an entree, and a pipe like a multiple course meal.

Posted 1 week ago #
  49. frank13

Frankenstein

Login to Send PM

It has been said that a cigarette is like a snack, a cigar like an entree, and a pipe like a multiple course meal.

Agreed, although I never really developed a fondness for cigars... I've been smoking the hell out of Lane Crown Achievement... I love that stuff!!

Posted 1 week ago #
  50. frank13

Frankenstein

Login to Send PM

I have to quit for a couple of days... My poor Peterson has been smoked WAY too much over the past week. I have the Peterson and a Dr. Grabow. I hope I can get more pipes so I can have a rotation, but really can't afford anything, right now. Maybe soon...

Posted 1 week ago #
  51. frank13

Frankenstein

Login to Send PM

Five days without a cigarette -- Free and easy, so far.

Posted 1 week ago #
  52. grouchydog

grouchydog

Login to Send PM

Welcome and congrats!

If you're limited on funds, and option to build a quick pipe rotation would be a few MM cob pipes. They're cheap, and will buy you some time in building your stable of briars.

Posted 1 week ago #
  53. frank13

Frankenstein

Login to Send PM

Thank you. I may do a quick search for some cobs, then.

Posted 1 week ago #
  54. frank13

Frankenstein

Login to Send PM

Seven days without a cigarette. A few mild craves, but I go have a bowl and forget all about having a cigarette. Some of the things I've noticed: I'm sleeping WAY better at night, I no longer have the nagging little smoker's cough, I'm waking up better rested, and I feel a lot better about myself. One of the things I've always regretted in my life, was that I ever began smoking cigarettes. The pipe is setting me free...

Posted 6 days ago #
  55. User has not uploaded an avatar

redstar

Login to Send PM

Swedish snus is a good nicotine delivery method without the health risks. I'm a big fan.

Posted 5 days ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   sidious, woodsroad, rsuninv, blueeyedogre, daveinlax, mmjk, briarblues, cmdrmcbragg, andystewart, voorhees, sparks, phonomet, newbie, pitchfork, dervis, dukdalf, pipebow88, edgreen, tbradsim1, sjfine, portalhq, layinpipe, mso489, doctorthoss, agnosticpipe