PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
So I realized that I can pick up our internet from my dads studio, which is where I do my smoking when it is raining or too cold to smoke outside. So I'm surfing the internet and listening to the PipesMagazine radio show while smoking a bowl of AC Peterson Royal Viking.

Jul 15, 2011
I usually have the radio show going while doing house work. Ive got the movie "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" going on the TV and getting ready to sit down to a bowl of Butternut Burley in my FLN pipe.

Jul 15, 2011
The little lady is pretty cool about it and the landlord not only told us we smoke in the apartment, he was smoking a cigarette while he showed it to us. Every once in a while I'll hear the neighbors chatting outside while they smoke a cigarette and Ill pop my head out and say hello and chat with them for a bit.

ahpui

Might Stick Around
Jan 16, 2012
I always use the show as my "running" podcast program as it fit nicely into a 5km stretch with lotsa warming down time. Also inspire me to finish the run and I can have a bowl after that. :)
Btw, I am from the Far Eastern corner of Singapore.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
It's also nice to have something to do while smoking. Since I can't sit in the house and watch tv or anything. Plus I'm the only smoker in my house, so I'm almost always by myself when I smoke.

nzpiper

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2011
Listened to my first podcast of the pipesmag radio show (#43) last night. Fantastic!! Relevant topics & interesting interviews. Well presented too. I'm hooked and will be catching up on the 'old' shows for sure!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.