PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 23, 2014
I was on the phone earlier this evening with Smoker's Haven discussing Penzance and he ask me if I had ever tried one of their Imported blends, Exotique Mixture. Apparently this has been around for a while, developed back in the early 50's by Sobranie LTD. It was described traditional English blend has the characteristics of the ultimate Balkan Mixture. RICH, FLAVOURFUL, DELICIOUS, TASTY, MELLOW.
Has anyone tried this and what are you thoughts and opinions?
Their Krumble Kake must be very good as well....seems their is a long waiting list for this one as well.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
moon - I was just puffing some Exotique, as I have been on an Oriental jag this last several weeks. It is as you described.
KK is a lot like Penzance, but more Oriental forward.
hp

les

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
Exotique is lovely stuff with prominent Orientals - made I think by JF Germain. The Krumble Kake is very difficult to find.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Exotique Mixture is an excellent smoke.. I always smoke a bowl or two while loafing in their store.

ram74

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2013
Has Krumble Kake been in stock lately? I remember one of Smokers Haven's employees claiming on this forum that it would be in stock last fall, and that going forward it would be available every once in a while, but I have never seen it for sale on their website. Anybody know when KK and Our Best Blend will be in stock? Has anybody on the waiting list received either blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.