PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbyred94

Lurker
Nov 30, 2014
Smoked my Savinelli Petite for the first time and I loved every minute of it! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morn. Just thought I would share.

shelbyred94

Lurker
Nov 30, 2014
Ok, I took a pic of it and uploaded it but not quite sure how to get it here! I thought I could figure it out...hmmmm She's a beaut!

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
shelbyred94:
If you have uploaded your image to a file-sharing service, then open that image, and copy the Web address for it. Then simply click on the IMG button (seventh from the left above the Reply box) and paste that Web address, add any text which you desire in the Reply box, and then click Send Post. That's all there is to it!

shelbyred94

Lurker
Nov 30, 2014
savi.jpg
Here she is... :puffy:

shelbyred94

Lurker
Nov 30, 2014
I went to a local shop that this site recommends....I am smoking a Cherry blend Cavendish....does that sound right? And thank you very much huntertrw for helping me post the pic.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Cherry blends are . . . not to my taste, but smoke what you like! I found my local B&M from this site, too, and he's Awesome. shelby, I'll tell you a story to prove it.
Tobacco Cabana in Cedar Hill, TX (suburb south of Dallas): Went over one time and he said he went around the corner to get a haircut and left the dog in charge. Except he wasn't kidding. He came back and found several notes of, 'I bought 4oz of this and 2oz of that, and here's the cash'. Said folks made their own change in the till and everything. That's all you need to know right there :) Said the dog could count but couldn't read the bills.

shelbyred94

Lurker
Nov 30, 2014
I knew I would get called out on the tobacco. Yeah, yeah...I know, I know...but I smelled a ton of different things and I chose that. From reading all the posts I see it isn't too popular. But, damn, I had a good smoke, and I love the smell, so right now I am stickin' to it. The guy from the B&M here in MI told me all about different blends and even suggested I blend some chocolate tobacco with the cherry. I smelled both and maybe one day I will. (My grandfather is probably rolling over in his grave on that one). lol

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Never, EVER apologize for the tobacco you smoke. If you like it... smoke it. :wink:
Great looking little pipe by the way. Savinelli makes some great pipes and I have several myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.